Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your best pubscores

Go down 
+14
fUZE
Yuvanth
Free
Xanatos
DanieL
C4wa
Ratchet
Hullu
hedgy
$uperMaN
Stormyeh
elementz
datis
jUZE
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jUZE

Your best pubscores Empty
PostSubject: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Warning! Brag thread! Very Happy
I remember there being a similar thread on the old forums. So post your best pub score. No matter what pub! TDM, Hardcore, Domination, Promod just post them all!

Your best pubscores 2qdoh07

Your best pubscores 2u62xk6

Your best pubscores Snjrf8

Your best pubscores 2cg0zmg

Your best pubscores 2mdfn6t
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:34 pm

I dont have any photos of when I did, but i 50 bombed in our pub server with only 3 or 4  deaths, Dont have the screen because i had to reinstall windows. But yep :DD
Back to top Go down
datis

datis

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:11 pm

Should've known it was you! Goddamn it! Very Happy

One score to remember for me is 39/7 @DVAS Promod with a shotgun. That was a blast.
Back to top Go down
elementz

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:31 pm

Oh juze ur jale, that's jelly 
I was thinking which Polak was raging at me all the time,wauw
Back to top Go down
jUZE

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:47 pm

elementz wrote:
Oh juze ur jale, that's jelly 
I was thinking which Polak was raging at me all the time,wauw

wut?
Back to top Go down
Stormyeh
Admin
Admin
Stormyeh

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:06 pm

My best pub score was on 1.7 Netsky Promod TDM with 55 kills and 3 deaths using M40A3. Similar to heat, I too can't prove it because of reinstalling windows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:28 pm

Team Death Match xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Mine was in s&d
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:14 pm

I got 1062 and 24 once. But it was freefor all and the time limit was about one hour. Does this count? <3 <3 I loveyou <3
Back to top Go down
hedgy

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:38 pm

my best was 51-4 I think on KoS S&D but can't prove it either didn't had xFire then to take a screenshot :"(
Back to top Go down
Stormyeh
Admin
Admin
Stormyeh

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:17 pm

heatedHD wrote:
Team Death Match xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Mine was in s&d
Okay, I take it you weren't using sniper like me. Still I bet you can't reach even 55 kills  on 1.7 Netsky Promod TDM with any weapon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hullu

Hullu

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Imo tdm promod is harder in pubs than s&d
My record is in stock tdm Very Happy 139 kills and 20ish deaths
If it's K/D then it would be 4something and 4?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:28 pm

I was using scope, & i was just raping everybody through stevy. I pretty much 30 bombed through stevy, then i guess other kills were from deagle & nades
& ofc i can, You have not played with me in how long? I am a lot better than what you have seen, up with erwin, maybe even higher with aku
Back to top Go down
Stormyeh
Admin
Admin
Stormyeh

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:00 am

heatedHD wrote:
I was using scope, & i was just raping everybody through stevy. I pretty much 30 bombed through stevy, then i guess other kills were from deagle & nades
& ofc i can, You have not played with me in how long? I am a lot better than what you have seen, up with erwin, maybe even higher with aku
Alright, apologies. Also, could we maybe get in contact through Skype and you show me your improvements, unless you could maybe stream it on YouTube or Twitch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Best Scores   Your best pubscores EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Your best pubscores Best10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Your best pubscores Best210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Just clearing out the server, No biggie
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Learn to edit your posts. (c) Xana 

Someone feeling big here ^^. But you had the allowance to use WH.
Back to top Go down
C4wa

C4wa

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:01 pm

3 post in a row.... that aint bingo ><  you can write more than 1 thing in 1 post, and also put more than one image in the same post, we all learn something new everyday..... guess that xanatos will fix this if you dont so the posthunt is over for the season. nice play anyway
Back to top Go down
DanieL

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:04 pm

Obviously bribed!
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Sergeyy wrote:
2 posts in a row.... that aint bingo >< you can write more than 1 thing in 1 post, and also put more than one image in the post, we all learn something new everyday.... guess that xanatos will fix this if you dont so the posthunt is over for the season. nice posting anyway

Your best pubscores Trollface_Problem-650x650
uMad, Sirgay?
Back to top Go down
C4wa

C4wa

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:21 pm

uhm wtf?

well well cmon guys fill this thread with more pics
Back to top Go down
Free
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Yeah we know juze, you have a big one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yuvanth

Yuvanth

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:47 pm

how to take  a snapshot and how to know where it is
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:16 pm

If you have Xfire ingame enabled, then simply press alt + s when you want to take a screenshot. Then, after the match you can upload it to your xfire account or alternatively look it up c:/programdata/xfire/screenshots (or something like that) and upload it on imageshack or some other picture uploading site.
Back to top Go down
Stormyeh
Admin
Admin
Stormyeh

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 3:50 am

Your best pubscores Shot0011

Your best pubscores Shot0012
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your best pubscores   Your best pubscores Empty

Back to top Go down

Your best pubscores
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad :: Free chat-
Jump to: