Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carl's application to re-join DVAS

Go down 
+8
Supersoft
Dxa
datis
Ratchet
Hullu
$uperMaN
Slide <3
C4wa
12 posters
AuthorMessage
C4wa

C4wa

Carl's application to re-join DVAS Empty
PostSubject: Carl's application to re-join DVAS   Carl's application to re-join DVAS EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:42 pm

My Cod 4 in game name is Carl/C4wa but my real name is Carl Valo Some might say its Carl Walo but what ever >< same shit anyway.... And Ratchet may now me as Carlo warlo.
The easiest way to contact me would be to send an Email ( Calle.walo@hotmail.com) or  on KiK ( c4wa ) or if you want, on Facebook ( Walo carl ). Xfire: c4wa ( Tho i think I already have most of you guys but I can add the ones I don't have.)

Im 16 years old. Born in 1997 in Stockholm, Sweden.

I've been in clans before, Yes. Most of the time has been with you guys but I left due to help another clan from dying and leaving 1.6 even more dead. But they don't need my service anymore and it's nothing I can do to help them any further, I think they soon will be dead anyway due to they loosing many polite members very quick.

Im online very much in both school and on my free time so it's no problems contacting me but I do not play so much these times due to so much work in school and I got other things in my life now but I'm trying to play when I can so I can't say any exact days I'm online.

Of course I play on the DVAS Promod when I have the chance to because many other servers are shitty. My weapon of preference? My brain Wink And my favorite map must be crash.

Of course I've scrimmed before and I have performed different from time to time. I can play everything decent I guess.

I want to re-join DVAS because this is my home and I tried to move out but I was not mature enough to do it because I love my home and I wont move out again :/ I think you should accept me again because you know I can do much good for you and I've been a polite member for a long time now but I had one moment of weakness so its really up to you.
I got a microphone and I can do Teamspeak based conversations. Im on the forum on a daily basis and have always been. And if you know me as you actually might, I love helping others and like to post things here.

My economical situation is not really allowing me do donate at the moment but maybe in the future.

I can't check my guid now due to that I'm on my other computer at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Slide <3
Admin
Admin
Slide <3

PostSubject: Re: Carl's application to re-join DVAS   Carl's application to re-join DVAS EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Nnnnnnnnyes ! Glad ou want to come back ❤️
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Carl's application to re-join DVAS   Carl's application to re-join DVAS EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:01 am

Must we even keep this thread open?
Back to top Go down
Hullu

Hullu

PostSubject: Re: Carl's application to re-join DVAS   Carl's application to re-join DVAS EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 9:27 am

Yes, if you would start editing the jump clips now Wink
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: Carl's application to re-join DVAS   Carl's application to re-join DVAS EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:41 pm

Haven't seen you playing yet. Add me on xfire and all other members. My xfire is ratchet6194.

Good luck with your application!
Back to top Go down
datis

datis

PostSubject: Re: Carl's application to re-join DVAS   Carl's application to re-join DVAS EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:09 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin
Dxa

PostSubject: Re: Carl's application to re-join DVAS   Carl's application to re-join DVAS EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:53 pm

Ofc yes! cheers
Back to top Go down
Supersoft

PostSubject: Re: Carl's application to re-join DVAS   Carl's application to re-join DVAS EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 6:09 pm

YES FROM ME BOI! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

PostSubject: Re: Carl's application to re-join DVAS   Carl's application to re-join DVAS EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:51 pm

i vote no; sorry carl it was hard for me that you left after the shit we went true. gonna blame the rules here. 
again no for me
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
C4wa

C4wa

PostSubject: Re: Carl's application to re-join DVAS   Carl's application to re-join DVAS EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Ty Slide, Hullu, Datis, Dxa and supersoft ^^

Why not superman? ^^

Ratchet = added, oh and wait didnt you see me play when i waws pwning u when we used to play? :X guess ur still to chocked to remember... Wink

No worries Rocker, didnt expect anything else, havnt seen you going around rules before and i respect you for that.
Back to top Go down
HiRMU

HiRMU

PostSubject: Re: Carl's application to re-join DVAS   Carl's application to re-join DVAS EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Well Mr. Light. It's yes from me:)
Back to top Go down
Stormyeh
Admin
Admin
Stormyeh

PostSubject: Re: Carl's application to re-join DVAS   Carl's application to re-join DVAS EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:45 am

Yes from me as well, we let those in who left and weren't dedicated. So why shouldn't we let you back in? You've been a long time member and admin in this clan and we need people like you that help out. But this should be the last time we let people back in the clan. Just hard for me to say no.
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: Carl's application to re-join DVAS   Carl's application to re-join DVAS EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:52 pm

This is difficult... You're a nice guy Carl, but the reason you left was kinda frustrating.  We weren't exactly doing well when you left, and you prioritised another clan to help out.  Not only that but you left even with the pretense of joining back almost expecting to get back in despite knowing the rules.

It's a yes for me, but don't expect it to happen a second time.
Back to top Go down
C4wa

C4wa

PostSubject: Re: Carl's application to re-join DVAS   Carl's application to re-join DVAS EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Well srry for the reason but i didnt want to go behind your backs so i left instead of getting in problems. I did not see that we didnt go so well we were, in my eyes, going on steady but maybe I missed somethings. I didnt try to join again expecting to get back in, due to the rules, but I wanted to try at least if I would have expected to get back in automaticly i wouldnt have spent so much time writing my application. I thought I would stay but Frag was really shit and almost every polite member have left and its almost just a empty shell left, I didnt want to stay there because I didnt feel like I was treated so well. 
I hope there aint needed to go through this a second time.

Thanks Lagger and Stormyeh and thanks to you as well Legion
Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

PostSubject: Re: Carl's application to re-join DVAS   Carl's application to re-join DVAS EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:00 pm

well you have enough votes to re-enter so you can tag up ! great !
you are DVAS again . i"m just waiting untill you leave us again for some other shit clan!
again tag up !
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
C4wa

C4wa

PostSubject: Re: Carl's application to re-join DVAS   Carl's application to re-join DVAS EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Thanks guys and sorry for leaving, no one gained on that.. And rocker somethings aint Worth waiting for and waiting for me finding another shit clan is one of them because you might get to wait for good .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carl's application to re-join DVAS   Carl's application to re-join DVAS Empty

Back to top Go down

Carl's application to re-join DVAS
Page 1 of 1