Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

all members read this IMPORTANT

Go down 
+3
datis
C4wa
Rocker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocker

Rocker

all members read this  IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: all members read this IMPORTANT   all members read this  IMPORTANT EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:08 pm

i'm sure all of you members know the clan rules but just to avoid any discussions on  what is coming up :
rules will be more respected from now on and no warnings anymore! in my own words: if you fuck it up you will be kicked out of this clan ! that simpel!
DVAS members ALLWAYS behave themselves on other clans servers !
the clanrules say that you might been kicked if you hack/cheat : from now on you will be kicked out of DVAS if we have the prove!
we becoming a clan with a "bad" reputation and i won't accept this, many of us didn't put in alot of work just to see it being destroyed by some retards !

accept this or leave, massurements will be taken this weekend!
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
C4wa

C4wa

PostSubject: Re: all members read this IMPORTANT   all members read this  IMPORTANT EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:43 pm

Well said just dont forget to edit the clan rules ^^
Back to top Go down
datis

datis

PostSubject: Re: all members read this IMPORTANT   all members read this  IMPORTANT EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:55 pm

... So who has hacked this time.  Rolling Eyes 

Anyhow, I think it's pretty shameful for Rocker having to even say that hacking will result in kick.
Still, I don't think we are getting that much bad reputation. I mean, we never had a great one in the first place. Very Happy 

Jokes aside, if you use hacks, you should just quit PC gaming.

C4wa wrote:
I hack on the Google games... :/
Then you should stop Google gaming. Hell, you should do that even if you don't use hacks there. silent

Last edited by datis on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hedgy

PostSubject: Re: all members read this IMPORTANT   all members read this  IMPORTANT EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:21 pm

good words man
Back to top Go down
C4wa

C4wa

PostSubject: Re: all members read this IMPORTANT   all members read this  IMPORTANT EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:59 pm

Datis wrote:
 if you use hacks, you should just quit PC gaming.

I hack on the Google games... :/
Back to top Go down
fUZE

fUZE

PostSubject: Re: all members read this IMPORTANT   all members read this  IMPORTANT EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:41 pm

maybe they're so low they think that we hack, i've been banned atleast 10 times idgaf anymore they just suck at cod4, they can't accept the fact that you can be so good without hacks.
Back to top Go down
h3r0

PostSubject: Re: all members read this IMPORTANT   all members read this  IMPORTANT EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:04 pm

I did hack sometimes when I played wolf et. After everytime I did "botting" or "hacking" (wallhack etc.) I had to learn to play, again. Probably one of the reasons why my team never achieved top 20 in that  "league" thingy we played.. Sad

Why did I use hacks?
I was stupid kid, and when i got pissed off cuz of enemy was better, or the teams were unbalanced (@ public) or something..

Guys, you should never use hacks. Hacks might give you temprorary pleasure, but in a long run, whenever you get caught it makes you sad. Also, it harms the people who plays with you, for example people who hacked on cg resulted bans to their whole teams..
Back to top Go down
fUZE

fUZE

PostSubject: Re: all members read this IMPORTANT   all members read this  IMPORTANT EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:31 pm

h3r0 wrote:
I did hack sometimes when I played wolf et. After everytime I did "botting" or "hacking" (wallhack etc.) I had to learn to play, again. Probably one of the reasons why my team never achieved top 20 in that  "league" thingy we played.. Sad

Why did I use hacks?
I was stupid kid, and when i got pissed off cuz of enemy was better, or the teams were unbalanced (@ public) or something..

Guys, you should never use hacks. Hacks might give you temprorary pleasure, but in a long run, whenever you get caught it makes you sad. Also, it harms the people who plays with you, for example people who hacked on cg resulted bans to their whole teams..
well, said. but what if you're so good that they think you hack on pub? (only good at regular)
Back to top Go down
datis

datis

PostSubject: Re: all members read this IMPORTANT   all members read this  IMPORTANT EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:05 pm

fuze wrote:
well, said. but what if you're so good that they think you hack on pub? (only good at regular)
I guess everyone gets banned for allegedly cheating by an admin on poorly moderated servers. The difference is that if you get banned by PB you're in deep shit.
Luckily cheaters are generally very easy to distinguish, since they aren't often too smart.
The witty ones just don't do it all the time.

On a sidenote:
Seriously, fix the quoting.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: all members read this IMPORTANT   all members read this  IMPORTANT EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:59 am

Click the last button on the bar on top of the message box (switch editor mode) and it works just fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all members read this IMPORTANT   all members read this  IMPORTANT Empty

Back to top Go down

all members read this IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1