Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

StarZje's Application.

Go down 
+15
x Legion
Skrelox
Ratchet
Stormyeh
Dxa
Jokes
pAn!c
fUZE
Hullu
Yuvanth
C4wa
=Undertaker=
Slide <3
$uperMaN
StarZje
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarZje

StarZje

StarZje's Application. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarZje's Application.   StarZje's Application. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:55 pm

c4wa. its a big step.. first thing people wouldn't enjoy it much since cg has a big pool of players to the top to the bottom. its serious gaming. u need to take it serious and get to the mood and u will start enjoying it.. theres a new promod released today.. first up. we need a server what streams pb bans.. and wait? somebody said some of us might have bans from there ^^
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader
Myth34

PostSubject: Re: StarZje's Application.   StarZje's Application. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:29 pm

I vote yes.
And for all the people who want to know what rocker thinks about it: Before starz made this application he had a conversation with rocker. I don't know what they said in it, but i'm pretty sure that rocker gave his approval, otherwise starz wouldn't have applied anyway.

Correct me if i'm wrong rocker/starz
Back to top Go down
C4wa

C4wa

PostSubject: Re: StarZje's Application.   StarZje's Application. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:48 pm

StarZje wrote:
c4wa. its a big step.. first thing people wouldn't enjoy it much since cg has a big pool of players to the top to the bottom. its serious gaming. u need to take it serious and get to the mood and u will start enjoying it.. theres a new promod released today.. first up. we need a server what streams pb bans.. and wait? somebody said some of us might have bans from there ^^

Well, you aint only here for a week right? Didn't say this would happen tomorrow Wink only said that you maybe could help us if the interest exists ^^ I got no idea what the players want because I'm not playing, don't know any of the new guys either, maybe there is some that wants to go cg here ^^
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: StarZje's Application.   StarZje's Application. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Nah, you're not wrong Myth, and I'm pretty sure Rocker had a serious tone on when he asked. But then again it was Rocker... ;D

We'll see when he reads this himself.

He's not an exception. I'd expect him at all other times to have his tags on. But he wouldn't be the exception would he? If we already have people that are known to mix without tags, that just makes him another one of the few. It really all comes down to whether you want him to be a part of this clan or not, and I do want him in, so I'm saying yes rather than saying no based on some rule that is already being broken by some current members right now that probably aren't going to get kicked anyway.
Back to top Go down
SUCHKASAM

PostSubject: Re: StarZje's Application.   StarZje's Application. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:23 am

it seems that he's a nice player, never seen him before but going with you guys, im saying a big fat JUICY YES
Back to top Go down
Sergey
Co-leader
Co-leader
Sergey

PostSubject: Re: StarZje's Application.   StarZje's Application. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:13 pm

You don't even have to wear tags in cg.. You can just play with the DVAS tags don't see the problem there. As for the application I say yes but let's wait what rocker has to say about this one.
Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

PostSubject: Re: StarZje's Application.   StarZje's Application. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:02 pm

you do realize once our tags are on your name you can't take them off right starzje ? no mixing with other tags or no other clan shit. just to be clear here....
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
StarZje

StarZje

PostSubject: Re: StarZje's Application.   StarZje's Application. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:33 pm

ok. i only wear dvas tag from now on. but i will play cg and mix with the dvas tag.
and  its more like a 4 individuals who i play with its not a clan its barely a team.
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: StarZje's Application.   StarZje's Application. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:38 pm

13-2. Let's see what Rocker says about this.
Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

PostSubject: Re: StarZje's Application.   StarZje's Application. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:16 pm

13-2....you are in DVAS starzje, congrats!  you can tag up since the vote is possitive . now it's up to you to prove members who think you won't stay loyal, wrong!
just to be clear here : DVAS tag on your name for the time that you are in this clan, no exceptions.
anyway starzje have fun and welcome again in this clan
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarZje's Application.   StarZje's Application. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

StarZje's Application.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2