Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment from Exotical

Go down 
+11
Yuvanth
StarZje
Stormyeh
FlowExclusive
C4wa
$uperMaN
pAn!c
Myth34
Hullu
Skrelox
Exotical
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bob

Bob

Recruitment from Exotical - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment from Exotical   Recruitment from Exotical - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:33 pm

Yes from me, played with him today on the server and he was social and polite and that is the most important thing for new recruits in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment from Exotical   Recruitment from Exotical - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:47 pm

Sorry Super, but I'll still have a word in here. First of all, my vote is no, it's been almost 5 days since my first comment in here now, haven't heard a word from him. Second, we have more active members than ever, 10 votes just won't cut it, especially when 2 of them are against him joining.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Exotical

Exotical

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment from Exotical   Recruitment from Exotical - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:50 am

Xanatos wrote:
Sorry Super, but I'll still have a word in here. First of all, my vote is no, it's been almost 5 days since my first comment in here now, haven't heard a word from him. Second, we have more active members than ever, 10 votes just won't cut it, especially when 2 of them are against him joining.

Cheers

Like i said in my application, I got finals at the moment and im studying, wich means i wasnt active alot on the forums or servers last week.
However if that is reason enough not to except me ...

Last edited by Exotical on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hypdesigns.carbonmade.com/
Exotical

Exotical

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment from Exotical   Recruitment from Exotical - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:51 am

TITTTY wrote:
No for me.

Could you give me a reason, why you voted no...
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

Skrelox

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment from Exotical   Recruitment from Exotical - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:13 am

Exotical wrote:
TITTTY wrote:
No for me.

Could you give me a reason, why you voted no..
Isn't just a no enough for you?
Back to top Go down
Exotical

Exotical

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment from Exotical   Recruitment from Exotical - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:05 pm

TITTTY wrote:
Exotical wrote:
TITTTY wrote:
No for me.

First you reply on my app the following : 
'' Your application seems very promising, I hope to see you on our Promod server soon. Recruitment from Exotical - Page 2 Icon_smile
Good luck with your application, I will give my vote after I've met you. ''

And now its just a no, without any feedback or any reason/negatives about why you're voting no. Whaterver it is your upinion, but i just think you should have or give a reason for it..
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

Skrelox

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment from Exotical   Recruitment from Exotical - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Exotical wrote:
TITTTY wrote:
Exotical wrote:
TITTTY wrote:
No for me.

'' Your application seems very promising, I hope to see you on our Promod server soon. Recruitment from Exotical - Page 2 Icon_smile

And now its just a no, without any feedback or any reason/negatives about why you're voting no. Whaterver it is your upinion, but i just think you should have or give a reason for it..
A very promising application doesn't guarantee you a positive vote.
Back to top Go down
Sergey
Co-leader
Co-leader
Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment from Exotical   Recruitment from Exotical - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:56 pm

TITTTY wrote:
Exotical wrote:
TITTTY wrote:
Exotical wrote:
TITTTY wrote:
No for me.

True, but he just wants to know why it is a no so maybe he can work on it. If you speak out and vote no there should atleast be a reasoning behind it and the candidate has the right to know why it is a no imo.

That being said i vote yes, just played with you and seems like a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Exotical

Exotical

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment from Exotical   Recruitment from Exotical - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:01 pm

Sergeyy wrote:
TITTTY wrote:
Exotical wrote:
TITTTY wrote:
Exotical wrote:
TITTTY wrote:
No for me.

True, but he just wants to know why it is a no so maybe he can work on it. If you speak out and vote no there should atleast be a reasoning behind it and the candidate has the right to know why it is a no imo.

Thanks alot, I appreciate it !
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

Skrelox

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment from Exotical   Recruitment from Exotical - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:52 pm

Sergeyy wrote:
TITTTY wrote:
Exotical wrote:
TITTTY wrote:
Exotical wrote:
TITTTY wrote:
No for me.

Well, there are a few things I don't like about you (Exotical):
1) Your attitude.
2) The fact that IMO you are trying far too much to be funny

Those 2 reasons are enough for me to say no.
I hope you are happy now. :3
Back to top Go down
Exotical

Exotical

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment from Exotical   Recruitment from Exotical - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:58 pm

TITTTY wrote:
Sergeyy wrote:
TITTTY wrote:
Exotical wrote:
TITTTY wrote:
Exotical wrote:
TITTTY wrote:
No for me.

Well, there are a few things I don't like about you (Exotical):
1) Your attitude.
2) The fact that IMO you are trying far too much to be funny

Those 2 reasons are enough for me to say no.
I hope you are happy now. :3

Okay, well at least now I know your reasons.
So yes Iam happy now Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
blizz

blizz

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment from Exotical   Recruitment from Exotical - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:33 am

Rly nice apply man , looks nice guy Razz add me on x-fire blizzard1996 Smile i vote yes  Razz 
See you soon Very Happy Good luck with ur application !
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment from Exotical   Recruitment from Exotical - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:53 pm

Exotical wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Cheers

Like i said in my application, I got finals at the moment and im studying, wich means i wasnt active alot on the forums or servers last week.

After reading through your application several times still couldn't find you mentioning anything about you being inactive at the moment.

The votes are now 7 for and 3 against. This has been going on far longer than it should, so... Finals or not, I give you 48 hours to get at least 5 more votes.
Back to top Go down
Exotical

Exotical

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment from Exotical   Recruitment from Exotical - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Xanatos wrote:
Exotical wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Cheers

After reading through your application several times still couldn't find you mentioning anything about you being inactive at the moment.

The votes are now 7 for and 3 against. This has been going on far longer than it should, so... Finals or not, I give you 48 hours to get at least 5 more votes.

Never mind then, We obviously didnt started off very well from the beginning. 
Thanks for your time though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment from Exotical   Recruitment from Exotical - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitment from Exotical
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2