Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
+3
Xanatos
Bob
Lucifer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:22 pm

1: What's your CoD4 name? : Lucifer
2: What is your real name? (Surname not needed) : Valtteri
3: What is your everyday E-mail? : Valtteri.henriksson@elisanet.fi
4: How old are you? : 16
5: Where are you from? : Finland
6: What is your X-fire? (Needed) : 5neaky0
6b: Will you add our members to X-fire? : Yes i will 

7: Have you ever been in a clan? : No 
8a: Are you currently in a clan? (If so, which one?) :
#If you were in a clan but no longer with them, answer question (8b):
8b: Why are you not with them? :

9: How many hours are you online per week? : 10-20 
10: How often do you play on our servers? (Roughly) : Don't know DVAS servers...but i have played many times with DVAS members and I enjoy that very much.
11: Which of our servers do you play on? : -
12: What days and what times during those days are we likely to see you play? : allmost everyday and there is no specific time i play There is no specific time when I playThere is no specific time when I play
13: Have you ever scrimmed or mixed for another clans scrim? : I have played scrim with my friends in cod4 and mw2 
#If you have scrimmed before answer (13b) if not skip it:
13b: How did you perform? : I performed nicely in my opinion 

14: Do you play 'Promod'? do you prefer 'Hardcore'? : I don't play promod and yes I like hc and normal
15: What are your weapons and perks of preference? : Ak-74u, Ak-47 and R700, I use stoping power, Dead silence, 3 frags and extreme conditioning
16: What is/are your favourite map(/s)? : Backlot, Strike, Crash
17: Do you rush? Snipe? #What type of player are you? : Rushing mostly but I'm good sniper aswell
18: Why do you want to join DVAS? : Because I like to play with your members and DVAS is my dream clan.
19: Why should DVAS accept you? : Because I'm active and social player and I got good movement and I prefer team work
20: Do you have a microphone and willing to have Teamspeak based conversations? : Yes I got microphone and I have teamspeak and I will use it 
21: Will you check our forum regularly? (You will be expected to continue to use forum, posting ideas or helping other people with their application should you be accepted.) : I will check it and post as much I can.
22: Do you want to donate? (Appreciated, but this will have no influence on your application, so don't worry.) : No, because I'm underaged

23: Please type your 8 digit GUID here: ea4d9dfe

Lucifer
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:37 am

Make sure you at least try to play on our promod servers because that's where most of our members usually play so you would get to know us a little better.
Good luck with your application, I will vote when i have played with you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:53 pm

I just downloaded promod again! Smile
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:07 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your application! I would like this application to go a bit more smoothly than what has seemed to be the trend lately. There are a couple of remarks I would like to make about your application.
You only know the little minority of us who play stock. Probably not even all of them. Can't say I'm surprised you haven't played on our servers as the promod servers are pretty much only ones with people ever on them.

To be honest, I'm quite uncomfortable with people applying without playing on our servers. I would like to see some kind of commitment to one's application by playing regularly on the clan's servers before applying.

However, the situation is as it is, and we just have to go with that. Add our members on xfire, have a chat with them and make sure they see you play. Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me via pm or by commenting on this thread as I am not able to log on xfire nor play for the next week. (I do expect to have an request on my xfire once I get back home, though)

Good luck with your application!

Cheers
Xana

Last edited by Xanatos on Wed May 14, 2014 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DanieL

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:01 pm

Just to ask are you SoU| Lucifer or SoC| Lucifer
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:18 pm

It's not SoU Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:38 pm

I had a talk with him on Xfire and it turned out that he doesn't have 1.6 which is a big problem.
Back to top Go down
=Undertaker=

=Undertaker=

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:54 pm

I vote no.

This application is quite the hassle. 

It bothers me that both questions 16 & 17 are both yellow. They are incorrectly coordinated.

At 16 I had a debit card and was allowed to spend my money on whatever I wanted. 

I dunno, I might come off as harsh but sometimes, you gotta let 'em go, to show you love them.

So Lucifer, I love you, but when you go back to the 'Underworld' make sure you take a look at all our servers. People are on the Teamspeak that can help too, *information is posted freely on the forum*
Xfire communication is essential, as these are the people that are voting for you. There also seems to be a bit of a hiccup in responding to posts on forum too.

Good luck with your app nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

Skrelox

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu May 15, 2014 10:02 pm

You know, get 1.6, play on our servers (mainly promod) for approx. a month or so and try applying again. It's really hard to vote yes when you don't even have 1.6. I don't have the rights to say that this application is rejected, but unfortunately I think that this is the way this application is going.

No for me.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:37 am

Well, as there are no votes, this application is rejected. Good luck in case you decide to apply again later on, perhaps when you've been playing on our servers regularly for a while.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1