Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application from wolfi

Go down 
+10
Myth34
Xanatos
Ratchet
Yuvanth
Stormyeh
FlowExclusive
Bob
Skrelox
Rocker
wolfi456
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfi456

Application from wolfi Empty
PostSubject: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptySat May 24, 2014 7:23 pm

1: What's your CoD4 name? : Senpai Wolfi
2: What is your real name? (Surname not needed) :Ondra
3: What is your everyday E-mail? Surprised.podhajsky@email.cz
4: How old are you? :15
5: Where are you from? :Czech Republic
6: What is your X-fire? (Needed) :wolfi456
6b: Will you add our members to X-fire? : Yes Yuvanth

7: Have you ever been in a clan? : yes in 7 or 8 i dont know
8a: Are you currently in a clan? (If so, which one?) :yes KOREAN Black lions its League of Legends clan in CoD i am not
#If you were in a clan but no longer with them, answer question (8b):ok
8b: Why are you not with them? :they was low never play CW no training nothing no active ban colective and more

9: How many hours are you online per week? : every day 1 or 2 on CoD but on LoL 3-4
10: How often do you play on our servers? (Roughly) : every week if i can and have time
11: Which of our servers do you play on? : DVAS promod life
12: What days and what times during those days are we likely to see you play? : i dont know i have every day any tournament if i have free time i came play COD on eD server or DVAS
13: Have you ever scrimmed or mixed for another clans scrim? : 
#If you have scrimmed before answer (13b) if not skip it:
13b: How did you perform? : 

14: Do you play 'Promod'? do you prefer 'Hardcore'? :i prefer all but promod is better
15: What are your weapons and perks of preference? :AK perks steady hand dead silence double tap bandolier
16: What is/are your favourite map(/s)? :broadcast crash baclot strike
17: Do you rush? Snipe? #What type of player are you? :small AK 74 and snipe too
18: Why do you want to join DVAS? :cuz youre good clan and i think it will be fine there are a lot of good guy friends not like in eD player who played first time
19: Why should DVAS accept you? :cuz i am good player i can comunicate i am not toxic never blame i can learn
20: Do you have a microphone and willing to have Teamspeak based conversations? : yes i had
21: Will you check our forum regularly? (You will be expected to continue to use forum, posting ideas or helping other people with their application should you be accepted.) :yes
22: Do you want to donate? (Appreciated, but this will have no influence on your application, so don't worry.) :ok

23: Please type your 8 digit GUID here:full guid 2920b262a2e158c6b673ef6ea68d, LAST 8: ef6ea68d
#To find this, run Call of Duty 4, join a server, hold shift and press the console key to open up the full console window (Should take up the whole screen) and then type "/pb_myguid", it will be displayed at the bottom in a 32 digit code, we just want the last 8.
Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:27 pm

omfg LoL......
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
Skrelox

Skrelox

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:34 pm

Rocker wrote:
omfg LoL......
thats motivating
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:43 am

lel@Korean Black Lions.

Play on our servers regularly and get to know the members, and also add our members on Xfire.
Back to top Go down
FlowExclusive

FlowExclusive

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:52 am

i never not saw you in server : /
Back to top Go down
Stormyeh
Admin
Admin
Stormyeh

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:27 am

I've seen him today and played with him as well. Yes from me. He is a friendly dude too.
Back to top Go down
wolfi456

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:43 am

YOU can saw me AS R1PER thats my old name
Back to top Go down
FlowExclusive

FlowExclusive

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:09 pm

Ahm okey yes for me : )
Back to top Go down
Yuvanth

Yuvanth

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptySun May 25, 2014 3:27 pm

yes for me too
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptyMon May 26, 2014 4:38 pm

I am staying neutral on this one. And while I am posting this I want to mention that it wouldn't be bad if we become more strict on further applicants. Giving someone a yes vote who doesn't talk much but only plays good isn't a reason enough for me to vote yes. This goes also for this guy. 

Yeah he is here, he added me on xfire etc., he played on our server today but we didn't talk together. (Doesn't mean I am not giving him a chance now)

Remember when Myth was an applicant. He gave lots of effort to shine good in our eyes. He was acting nice and talked with every DVAS member. He was really a good addition to our community. And this is what I actually want to happen in future. A clan/community where everyone feels comfortable. If this is not going to be like that, then I guess I have to blame Ryan. ^^

Who am I to want you to do this but please don't give a vote for someone whose existence will not be noticeable in this clan.

PS: Don't worry Wolf. This is something for the whole clan. I am not in intention to insult you.
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

Skrelox

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptyMon May 26, 2014 4:57 pm

@Ratchet - Are you sure wolfi can understand what you're saying? HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHXHAHDHXADDDDXDAHHAHA

But I have to agree with him, I'm disappointed that I had to act so much to get in DVAS, but nowadays ppl get in DVAS just because they are playing the game. That being said, it's a no for me.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptyMon May 26, 2014 5:04 pm

I actually have thought this for quite a while, might even have mentioned about it a couple of times. For the reasons stated above and just because I quite frankly am a bit concerned by how bad his English is, my vote is no.
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader
Myth34

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptyMon May 26, 2014 5:10 pm

I also agree with ratchet, but i suggest that everyone that wants to discuss this heads over to the forum thread xana just made.

To proceed with the application, i vote yes.
I spoke a bit with him and found no remarks on his behaviour or english skills. Seeing that he's also regularly online (at least during his application, i hope that remains if he get's accepted), i don't see too much reason to say no.
GL with ur application wolfi
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptyMon May 26, 2014 5:15 pm

I vote yes because E=mc²
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:54 pm

I'm staying Neutral. Ratch, I agree with everything you say but there's always room for empruuvmint with inglish.
Back to top Go down
=Undertaker=

=Undertaker=

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:02 am

I also vote no. 7-8 clans is an honest answer. Doesn't make it the right answer. That is way too many clans to be blaming. So consider this 8½ clans now.
Back to top Go down
wolfi456

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:00 pm

nope its no eD FA BLG(i am now in this clan) FTQ(frozen terror gaming) ESA (i was) SOPA FF and Azubu(was only recruit i cant korean so i cant go in) 8 as i said search that teams and ask for me
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

Skrelox

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:16 pm

>i am now in this clan

So, you are not interested in joining DVAS anymore?
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:20 pm

I vote no.

EDIT: Had a talk with him...now it's unclear if I should vote or not since we might introduce a new system for recruitment

Last edited by Ratchet/Kane on Thu May 29, 2014 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:06 pm

Azubu... As in the German media company who support the League of Legend teams, Azubu Frost and Azubu Blaze? I don't think so.

Seems to me like someone who tries out for many teams and either doesn't get in (For whatever reason) or leaves soon after in search of a new. I can't see you bringing anything to DVAS other than irritation and arguments.

That being said, I'm open to being proven wrong. If you could please outline which teams are CoD4 and which are on League of Legends. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
hedgy

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:06 pm

I vote no i find 7-8 clans too much, i knew people who were in so much clans as well and when i was a co-leader of LW we had some people like that aswell who left after a week to a month...
Back to top Go down
wolfi456

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:30 pm

i am playing 4 years
Back to top Go down
wolfi456

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:30 pm

i left about 1 year Azubu Blaze kicked me cuz i am not good for them
Back to top Go down
wolfi456

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:32 pm

only eD is CoD FA and ESA SWAT4 and all league of legends
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:04 pm

Xana rage about triple post inc.
Edit your post pls Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application from wolfi   Application from wolfi Empty

Back to top Go down

Application from wolfi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next