Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exact's re- app

Go down 
+12
Stormyeh
stoetzR
Tim
x Legion
Rocker
Bob
Myth34
Skrelox
$uperMaN
Jokes
=Undertaker=
Exact
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Exact

Exact

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 8:11 pm

1: What's your CoD4 name? : Exact
2: What is your real name? (Surname not needed) : Nick Peeters
3: What is your everyday E-mail? : nick.peeters@hotmail.com
4: How old are you? : 17 (18 in september)
5: Where are you from? : Belgium - The land with the beers
6: What is your X-fire? (Needed) : nikenitro
6b: Will you add our members to X-fire? :  ofc

7: Have you ever been in a clan? : Yesh, i've been in the DVAS clan before
8a: Are you currently in a clan? (If so, which one?) : No
#If you were in a clan but no longer with them, answer question (8b): LEGENDZ, DDD.
8b: Why are you not with them? : LEGENDZ died, DDD left cuz our team stopped

9: How many hours are you online per week? :  dunno, maybe 1h / day at least
10: How often do you play on our servers? (Roughly) : When there are people init I join Smile
11: Which of our servers do you play on? : S&D 1.6
12: What days and what times during those days are we likely to see you play? : When I have the time, depending on my weekely training schedule in soccer
13: Have you ever scrimmed or mixed for another clans scrim? :  Yes ofcourse
#If you have scrimmed before answer (13b) if not skip it:
13b: How did you perform? : Carrying ofcourse Smile no no I played well enough

14: Do you play 'Promod'? do you prefer 'Hardcore'? : promod ofcourse
15: What are your weapons and perks of preference? : AK and AKu
16: What is/are your favourite map(/s)? : Crossfire and Citystreets
17: Do you rush? Snipe? #What type of player are you? : Depends: in public i just randomly rush, but in scrims i play more in the defence
18: Why do you want to join DVAS? : Because i actually left for no reason.. I had a break for a couple of months but now i'm back and i'd like to play for fun with the dvas members. There is a good atmosphere in this clan Smile
19: Why should DVAS accept you? : I don't know but i just hope you guys let me in again Smile
20: Do you have a microphone and willing to have Teamspeak based conversations? :  Ofcourse i do
21: Will you check our forum regularly? (You will be expected to continue to use forum, posting ideas or helping other people with their application should you be accepted.) : Yes i promise Very Happy
22: Do you want to donate? (Appreciated, but this will have no influence on your application, so don't worry.) : No sorry :/
Back to top Go down
Exact

Exact

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 8:17 pm

If there are specific questions, just ask me Smile
Back to top Go down
=Undertaker=

=Undertaker=

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 8:57 pm

We are not a safety net, something to fall back on after another clan dies, even more so when you've been in DVAS before. If you had a legitimate reason for leaving I would say "fair enough."

If we're going to implement this new system, I'm gonna start this roadshow off with a solid, big-fat, categorical 'no.' You didn't exactly96 leave a lasting impression on me.

My opinion means nought. Hopefully the others will vote for you.

Thanks and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Jokes

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:00 pm

I say No.
Exact, i indeed know you, and you're a great friend, but i say no because of the rules Rocker put for this clan.
I'm sorry, Good luck with your app.
Back to top Go down
Exact

Exact

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Well , undertaker, may i say legendz died 2 years ago.. And the ddd clan Also died 1 year ago , so safety net? If it was more than a year ago but ok..
Then the fact i didnt leave any impression on you, but  thats maybe because i never played with you?

And jokes i had a conv. with rocker, he said 'ok' if the others think it is ok
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:51 pm

I vote yes. I honestly think Exact is nice, and I think that it would be good to give him one more chance. As long as you commit to DVAS.
Back to top Go down
Exact

Exact

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:52 pm

Haha superman ! Smile ofcourse i will
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

Skrelox

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:05 pm

I just simply don't like people who rejoin, especially when he actually left for no reason. No for me.
And no Matt, no need to try to make me reconsider my decision.
Back to top Go down
Exact

Exact

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:13 pm

Well guys first of all , i did not really leave for no reason! I just kind of left because i had some problems in school caused by playing too much cod! So i said i would stop playing cod for a while ! But now almost 6 months later i am back playing cod 4, but i do not want to play in a competitieve way now, just want to have fun with friends etc.. I think loads of you guys didnt read my 'leaving' topic!
Back to top Go down
Exact

Exact

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:19 pm

Exact96Dear members, admins, ... ,

Well I have decided to leave this community, just because i will not have the time to be as active as i was a couple of months ago. I really did like this community, everyone is so friendly, ...! It was a hard choice, but i think it is the best option for me, cuz like i said i won't be that active anymore. But anyway i will still be there to play a mix or to play at the public server Smile

So cheers guys, i wish all of you good like in the future in cod4 and life! Very Happy

Greetings Exact

Well this post was in october ! In the last sentence i say that id still be there to play some mixes , but  that was nog the case since i just unistalled the game
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader
Myth34

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:57 pm

If it's true that Rocker agreed to allow him in the clan again (if he gets enough votes), then my vote will be YES.
I really enjoy playing with him, he's friendly and social. Besides i think being too busy cause of school is a good reason (to be inactive, not leaving but ok).

Good Luck with ur application Exact.

Oh and one more thing: Rocker could you reveal us ur statement about people rejoining in general? Does it just depends on the person himself and/or the reason why he left?
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 12:04 am

I vote yes because he is a nice guy and fun to play with, and about the rule of re-joining, we've bend that rule so much I don't even consider that it exists. glhf
Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:07 am

rocker was contacted by exact today....and he asked me if he had a chance to rejoin this clan since he knew the "leaving " policy. i told him that policy is still there but others who left the clan rejoined as well. 
rocker also said if he wanted to know for sure, he needed to make an application and the members will descide......
i will not vote and leave it up to you guys what to do with him. if it was up to me : nobody ever rejoin this clan! than again.....for some of the rejoiners it was good they came back and they learned their lesson......
i will hold my vote on this one and let the members descide exact. if you really wanna get in i suggest you get some members on your side who vote yes
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
x Legion

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:17 am

You know how boring it is to read this over and over?  Why do people always bring up this "rule" when we just say the same thing every time?  Not sure if you've noticed, but we make decisions for people based on what we've seen them do and how they acted while with us.  Also based on what terms they left the clan on.

So this, again, is something you have to decide for yourself whether you put up an argument for them to join again or not.  Say what you liked about them or what you didn't like about then while they were here.

Exact96 wrote:
18: Why do you want to join DVAS? : Because i actually left for no reason.. I had a break for a couple of months but now i'm back and i'd like to play for fun with the dvas members. There is a good atmosphere in this clan Exact's re- app Icon_smile
19: Why should DVAS accept you? : I don't know but i just hope you guys let me in again Exact's re- app Icon_smile

Seems to me like school just appeared as an excuse at a convenient moment when the voting looked bad.  You even stated here that there was no reason for you leaving and you don't know why we should accept you.

Sorry if you're being truthful, but it doesn't look to me like you are.  My vote is No.
Back to top Go down
=Undertaker=

=Undertaker=

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:19 am

Exact96 wrote:
Well guys first of all , i did not really leave for no reason! I just kind of left because i had some problems in school caused by playing too much cod! So i said i would stop playing cod for a while ! But now almost 6 months later i am back playing cod 4, but i do not want to play in a competitieve way now, just want to have fun with friends etc.. I think loads of you guys didnt read my 'leaving' topic!

I did, but you went on to join another clan in that time. Just to clarify, why I voted no to your app. You might not realise, or remember but you actually came to our server wearing their tags after you left, so you obviously had time for them.

I noticed immediately. You contradict yourself in many ways and Legion has pointed out above. The validity of your statement is therefore questioned. There's an impossibility of you having uninstalled the game for very long too.

May I also say that Legendz members are still floating around too.

I still vote no, and don't super-size your false text in order to make a point, please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Exact

Exact

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:34 am

I will not react on this because that will lead to a discussion. 

Unfortunately you say here that i'm a liar..
But the truth is that i just want to play with friends , and i think the majority of them is in this clan, to have some fun, have a good talk , laugh, ... I think that is the most important thing is this game. Since i know a lot of people in this clan from the days i was in here, i'd like to join again to sence this Kind of friendship again!
Back to top Go down
Tim

Tim

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 10:15 am

I'll go with yes here, he's a mate from before DVAS and I think it'd be fun to have him around again. Then again, I understand all of you voting no, I just hope this can be done without too much accusing & such. Not welcoming him again in our clan doesn't mean he isn't welcome in the community we have around it.
Back to top Go down
stoetzR

stoetzR

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Its a yes for me, I know him for over a year now and he is a nice guy. who knows how to play cod and have a laugh. 
People deserve a second chance
Back to top Go down
x Legion

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Get to a minimum of 2:1 ratio of Yes : No votes and I'll accept the application.

Pretty sure you're at 5:3 so far, but this has only been open since yesterday. You've got plenty of time to get some more votes.
Back to top Go down
Stormyeh
Admin
Admin
Stormyeh

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:48 pm

6:3 now. I vote yes. I believe exact is telling the truth here and I know how he feels. I've experienced this before and think he'd make a good effort in this clan because he is social and friendly.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:13 pm

It's 6:4 actually, with Wreckz, Jokes, Titty and Legion voting no. I'll go with a YES in here, I just hope he won't leave again for a shitty reason like he had last time. 7:4 now. In addition to Legion's 2:1 ratio, I'd say get at least a total of 14 votes. This application has been open for a week now, I'll give you 3 more days to get the missing votes. Good luck!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sergey
Co-leader
Co-leader
Sergey

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:13 pm

I'm going to vote yes, know him for quite some time and is a nice person to play with.
Back to top Go down
Hullu

Hullu

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:27 pm

It'll be yes for my part. I hope you don't let us down anymore. Will be the last chance from me.
GL with your app and have fun
 rendeer
Back to top Go down
lapezi

lapezi

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:28 am

Yes, played with him and he seems to be nice and fun to play with
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:28 am

Well, that does it. Congratulations Exact, you are once again a member of DVAS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exact's re- app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exact's re- app   Exact's re- app Empty

Back to top Go down

Exact's re- app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad :: Recruitment-
Jump to: