Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OssaCZ's application for recruitment

Go down 
+8
Yuvanth
Stormyeh
lapezi
FlowExclusive
Myth34
Ratchet
$uperMaN
Ossacz
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ossacz

OssaCZ's application for recruitment Empty
PostSubject: OssaCZ's application for recruitment   OssaCZ's application for recruitment EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:14 pm

Well, here is my application for the recruitment to the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad.

1: What's your CoD4 name? :OssaCZ (CZ has no affiliation to the country)
2: What is your real name? (Surname not needed) :Max
3: What is your everyday E-mail? :keksmaker2@gmx.de
4: How old are you? :16
5: Where are you from? :Germany
6: What is your X-fire? (Needed) :ossacz
6b: Will you add our members to X-fire? :Of course I will and I already added some members.

7: Have you ever been in a clan? :Yes, I was in 2
8a: Are you currently in a clan? (If so, which one?) :No, Iam not.
#If you were in a clan but no longer with them, answer question (8b):
8b: Why are you not with them? :=NN= was going to die. The main members leaved because of some different views to some topics.

9: How many hours are you online per week? :I think about 10 till 15 hours.
10: How often do you play on our servers? (Roughly) :Always when I can and when other players or members are there.
11: Which of our servers do you play on? :1.6 {DVAS}PromodLive and maybe sometimes at Paintball server.
12: What days and what times during those days are we likely to see you play? :Mostly after school between 4pm and 9 pm. On weekends between 11am and 9pm. It depends from my homework and family activities.
13: Have you ever scrimmed or mixed for another clans scrim? :Yes I did it with =NN=
#If you have scrimmed before answer (13b) if not skip it:
13b: How did you perform? :I think I did my job well. Although it wasn't easy with =NN= members.

14: Do you play 'Promod'? do you prefer 'Hardcore'? :I usually play Hardcore but since a while I play promod. I tried it once and yeah I liked it ^^
15: What are your weapons and perks of preference? :I prefer Ak47 with bandolier,deep impact and stopping power. Or M40A3 with sleight of a hand, deep impact and bandolier.
16: What is/are your favourite map(/s)? :Backlot and Crash
17: Do you rush? Snipe? #What type of player are you? :It depends from map to map and from my daily situation Wink. Generally i like Smg,AK and Scope
18: Why do you want to join DVAS? :Because I think DVAS could be a good chance to meet some friends and of course I can also try to get a better player.
19: Why should DVAS accept you? :Well, I think DVAS should accept me because I'm a friendly and reliable person who you can have fun with. Iam also often online and active.
20: Do you have a microphone and willing to have Teamspeak based conversations? :No, i actually don't have TeamSpeak and I also haven't a microphone at the moment.
21: Will you check our forum regularly? (You will be expected to continue to use forum, posting ideas or helping other people with their application should you be accepted.) :Of course. I will check the forum often.
22: Do you want to donate? (Appreciated, but this will have no influence on your application, so don't worry.) :No, thank you. At the moment not. Maybe in a time.

23: Please type your 8 digit GUID here: c6899d29
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: OssaCZ's application for recruitment   OssaCZ's application for recruitment EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:20 pm

Yes for me. He seems like he would be a dedicated member for DVAS,  I see him in the promod server EVERY day and I like his attitude. Good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: OssaCZ's application for recruitment   OssaCZ's application for recruitment EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:31 pm

Big yes for Ossa. He is a kind person and I think he would fit to the clan very well.

And I am glad that we'll have another German player ^^
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader
Myth34

PostSubject: Re: OssaCZ's application for recruitment   OssaCZ's application for recruitment EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:06 pm

A yes from me as well. He's been a regular player on our promod server lately. And not only is he a friendly guy, i also believe he took his time to make the decision to apply. So i think that he'll be here for the long run.
Good luck with ur application Ossa Smile
Back to top Go down
Ossacz

PostSubject: Re: OssaCZ's application for recruitment   OssaCZ's application for recruitment EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:42 pm

Thanks to all of you guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
FlowExclusive

FlowExclusive

PostSubject: Re: OssaCZ's application for recruitment   OssaCZ's application for recruitment EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Hello Max ; ). I vote YES
Back to top Go down
lapezi

lapezi

PostSubject: Re: OssaCZ's application for recruitment   OssaCZ's application for recruitment EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 11:00 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Stormyeh
Admin
Admin
Stormyeh

PostSubject: Re: OssaCZ's application for recruitment   OssaCZ's application for recruitment EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:03 am

Yes from me as well. Like stated above by super, he is always on our server. He is kind and cooperative too. Good luck Max!
Back to top Go down
Yuvanth

Yuvanth

PostSubject: Re: OssaCZ's application for recruitment   OssaCZ's application for recruitment EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:54 am

Yes from me my friend!
Back to top Go down
mailou

PostSubject: Re: OssaCZ's application for recruitment   OssaCZ's application for recruitment EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:54 pm

YES! to good dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ossacz

PostSubject: Re: OssaCZ's application for recruitment   OssaCZ's application for recruitment EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Really, really nice. Thank you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
braverek

PostSubject: Re: OssaCZ's application for recruitment   OssaCZ's application for recruitment EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:52 pm

My vote: YES, good player, good friend. Thanks God you have left NN.
Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

PostSubject: Re: OssaCZ's application for recruitment   OssaCZ's application for recruitment EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:07 pm

ich bin eine berliner....oder anton aus tirol!
yes for me 2
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
Yuvanth

Yuvanth

PostSubject: Re: OssaCZ's application for recruitment   OssaCZ's application for recruitment EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:22 pm

10 yes so qucikly good ossac!
Back to top Go down
Ossacz

PostSubject: Re: OssaCZ's application for recruitment   OssaCZ's application for recruitment EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Wow guys, didnt expect that. Cannot say THANKS enough. Wink

And by the way really nice German Rocker Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eXeP

PostSubject: Re: OssaCZ's application for recruitment   OssaCZ's application for recruitment EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Do you need any more yes's? Well anyway a YES from me too, you're a very nice guy and regular and good player. Smile
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: OssaCZ's application for recruitment   OssaCZ's application for recruitment EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:01 am

Congratulations OssaCZ! Tag up. Read up on the clan rules, and have a nice time in DVAS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OssaCZ's application for recruitment   OssaCZ's application for recruitment Empty

Back to top Go down

OssaCZ's application for recruitment
Page 1 of 1