Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RE-apply of drake

Go down 
+13
lapezi
Stormyeh
Ratchet
Myth34
$uperMaN
Yuvanth
Ossacz
Exact
Skrelox
x Legion
Rocker
Bob
DRAKEEE
17 posters
AuthorMessage
DRAKEEE

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:56 am

1: What's your CoD4 name? : drake/QUUEE
2: What is your real name? (Surname not needed) : wesley
3: What is your everyday E-mail? : ouderdan@outlook.com
4: How old are you? : 16
5: Where are you from? : netherlands
6: What is your X-fire? (Needed) : waaee
6b: Will you add our members to X-fire? :  yes

7: Have you ever been in a clan? : yes
8a: Are you currently in a clan? (If so, which one?) : no
#If you were in a clan but no longer with them, answer question (8b):
8b: Why are you not with them? : Got kicked

9: How many hours are you online per week? : 40
10: How often do you play on our servers? (Roughly) : everyday
11: Which of our servers do you play on? : DVAS Promodlive
12: What days and what times during those days are we likely to see you play? : Most of the time just for like 30 min everyday
13: Have you ever scrimmed or mixed for another clans scrim? :  yes
#If you have scrimmed before answer (13b) if not skip it:
13b: How did you perform? : Guess i did good

14: Do you play 'Promod'? do you prefer 'Hardcore'? : Promod
15: What are your weapons and perks of preference? : AK-47
16: What is/are your favourite map(/s)? : Crash/Strike
17: Do you rush? Snipe? #What type of player are you? : Rush
18: Why do you want to join DVAS? : I allways have a laugh on the server love the people in the clan and i hope people give me another and my last chance
19: Why should DVAS accept you? : Guess im a nice guy and a OK player
20: Do you have a microphone and willing to have Teamspeak based conversations? : Yes
21: Will you check our forum regularly? (You will be expected to continue to use forum, posting ideas or helping other people with their application should you be accepted.) :
Yes

22: Please type your 8 digit GUID here:e22148b3
#To find this, run Call of Duty 4, join a server, hold shift end press the console key to open up the full console window (Should take up the whole screen) and then type "/pb_myguid", it will be displayed at the bottom in a 32 digit code, we just want the last 8.
23: Please tell us something about yourself(Try to include a lot of things, i.e. Your interests, do you play sports e2tc) 16 years old playing soccer lately started going to the gym love it there live @ home with my sister and mom my dad died 3 years ago
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:17 am

No from me, I was mixing with him one time and he was hacking. I don't want that kind of people here, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:37 am

no for me 2
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
x Legion

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:24 am

No for me 3.
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

Skrelox

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:32 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Exact

Exact

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:42 am

Yes for me, nice and fun guy to play with and he is also pretty good Smile

Btw i know him since for almost 2 years now, he never hacked.. So i dont think thats true lowbob Smile
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:59 am

Exact96 wrote:
Yes for me, nice and fun guy to play with and he is also pretty good Smile

Btw i know him since for almost 2 years now, he never hacked.. So i dont think thats true lowbob Smile
I think that's very much true and he knows it just fine himself too.
Back to top Go down
Ossacz

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:23 pm

On the one hand I agree with Bob. I also dont want to have hackers in the clan. On the other hand I can't eveluate what happened months, years ago. I know Drake just as a friendly and good player. I cannot check whether the story from Bob is true or not. That's why I'm giving him still a yes. Good luck with your re-application Drake.

Greetings OssaCZ

Yuvanth

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:31 pm

My vote is a yes ,Nice guy i wanted him to come back to DVAS!
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:33 pm

Yes for me. I like Drake and I believe that if he was to be in the clan again, he would follow the rules and not leave or get kicked out. Good luck drake.
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader
Myth34

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:46 pm

My vote is no as well
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:32 pm

My vote is no.  
Reasons are stated in his 2nd Application.
For those who don't know, this is his 3rd one.
And I thought you have a brother?
Back to top Go down
Stormyeh
Admin
Admin
Stormyeh

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Yes from me, I know he will stay in for good this time. We could make exceptions, after all, heat will have something in common with atleast one person in this clan. :p
Back to top Go down

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:24 am

wow storm. big man on campus. funny. wow.
ive always liked drake, I dont even remember why this kid left. Bob you say you dont want hackers in the clan, Why am i that exception? That does not mean fulfill your life long dream ryan & clean house the hackers in DVAS. We all know you dream about kicking ol heat out <3
My vote is yes. Not like he did anything negative towards DVAS
Back to top Go down
lapezi

lapezi

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:59 am

yes because yes
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:39 am

heatedHD wrote:
wow storm. big man on campus. funny. wow.
ive always liked drake, I dont even remember why this kid left. Bob you say you dont want hackers in the clan, Why am i that exception? That does not mean fulfill your life long dream ryan & clean house the hackers in DVAS. We all know you dream about kicking ol heat out <3
My vote is yes. Not like he did anything negative towards DVAS
I had no power on wether you stay in this clan or no. I know that Heat hasn't hacked for a long time (I hope), but this thing with Drake happened like 1-2 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Jokes

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:47 am

Yes for me.
He's a great friend, player,active, good person to have in this community.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
DRAKEEE

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:59 am

Jokesy wrote:
Yes for me.
Good luck.
Thanks man, Do you still play btw havent seen you on DVAS Promodlive in a couple months now
Back to top Go down
Jokes

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:21 pm

DRAKEEE wrote:
Jokesy wrote:
Yes for me.
Good luck.
Thanks man, Do you still play btw havent seen you on DVAS Promodlive in a couple months now
I still play, just when there are people.
Haven't seen you on xfire in quite a while, you should log on and we should mix/just play on promod sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin
Dxa

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:09 pm

No.

Reason isnt that he might have been hacking, but he left and re-joining (again...). For me it have to be something special about that person to get re-accepted.
Back to top Go down
DRAKEEE

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:28 pm

=$uperMaN= wrote:
Dxa wrote:
No.

Reason isnt that he might have been hacking, but he left and re-joining (again...). For me it have to be something special about that person to get re-accepted.
Actually he didn't leave. He got kicked out for not wearing tags.. 
And if you get 10 yes', I will accept this application
Dxa, as super said above, I did not leave the clan but I got kicked out. Yes, I know I shouldn't have not worn tags, and as I have matured abit I have realized it was the wrong thing to do and I should have just follow the simple rules. I am sorry for breaking the rule once, but if I get accepted I will make sure that I do not do something stupid like that again. Thank you for your votes everyone
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin
Dxa

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:15 pm

Sorry, my bad. My mind is fucking up with me... It was worse than leaving. So still going with NO.
Back to top Go down
Yawi

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:26 pm

No. Reasons pretty much stated above.
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

Skrelox

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:39 pm

=$uperMaN= wrote:
Dxa wrote:
No.

Actually he didn't leave. He got kicked out for not wearing tags.. 
And if you get 10 yes', I will accept this application

In my opinion if co-leader and leader of DVAS have voted no, then this application should be rejected. The amount of no's is also too high imo.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:47 pm

First time you joined, you left after a couple of weeks without saying anything. Then you applied again, got rejected, applied a month later again, got accepted and got kicked for not wearing the tags. However much I like playing with you, I would need quite fucking a lot of convincing to believe that you would stay in the clan this time. It's a no for me.

The votes are 8-9 (yes-no). To be honest, I don't see a way for you to be able to overcome all those 'No' votes. 2 more yes' wouldn't make a difference in here. With these words, I reject the application. You may try again in a couple of months, if you think the outcome'll change and you are still interested.

Cheers

Ps. Titty, this clan is based on a democratic principle. It doesn't matter if the leader and the co-leader vote no, if the clan can be considered unanimous about the applicant joining (in other words, votes go 2+:1) he will be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RE-apply of drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-apply of drake   RE-apply of drake Empty

Back to top Go down

RE-apply of drake
Page 1 of 1