Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.

Go down 
+15
Yawi
Bob
h3r0
Rocker
FlowExclusive
fUZE
Slide <3
Ratchet
Ossacz
Skrelox
Yuvanth
$uperMaN
Hullu
Jokes
Rumpelstiltskin
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Rumpelstiltskin

Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. Empty
PostSubject: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:45 pm

1. What is your Cod4 name? :
Rumpelstiltskin
2. What is your real name?
Daan
3.How old are you?:
4.Where are you from?:
The Netherlands
5.What is your X-fire? (You are required to add DVAS members on xfire):
TDCMRSOSA
6.Do you have Call of duty 1.6 and 1.7?:
yeah ofc
7.About how many hours are you online a week?:
2 many
8.What are the servers that you mostly play on?:
Dvas/KOS
9.About how long have you been playing on DVAS servers?:
years
10.Why do you want to join DVAS?:
see accepting part
11.Do you know any members in DVAS?:
Yeah plenty
12.Why should DVAS accept you?:
For the past three months you guys have seen me daily (except hungoverday Sunday) on the servers. The reason i left was mainly because i played other games then COD4 then. I can hear you thinking: yeah but Rumpel that can happen again so why accepting you? Truthfully? Yes that can happen again! have you seen the fucking lineup for q4? COD advance warfare, Farcry 4 & Assasincreed Unity!!! However since 2007 iam hooked to COD4. I have my ups and downs in playtime, but still 2 this day i play COD4. Its my first COD that got me hooked and that will stick a long time. 

Today i watched some conversations between members. I really liked that and i want to be part of the clan again. Mainly because of the feeling to be part of  gaming community and to meet people with the same passion for gaming from other parts of the world.
13.Do you have a  microphone and teamspeak?:
Yeah i have. But i dont like pointless conversation with helium voices
14.Please type your 8 digit GUID here :
7cec6e19bc
15.Please write a short essay of approximately 100 words (can be longer though) in which you tell a bit of yourself outside CoD4. For example, what hobbies you have, what you are interested in, or what kind of music you like. Just a little something to help us figure out what kind of a person you really are.
iam guy of thirty years old. Currently iam working as an Account Manager Retail sales At Ingram Micro. I got this position by working hard. I was a school dropout and i thought fuck the world! after a couple of years working hard i got promoted to this position. Today i have picked up my study to get that paper. So for all you guys whining about school? just finish it and dont do it when youre 30. Its only get harder. furthermore i got a GF and an appartment. FuckingFastInternet and a Highend computer is one of the perks being childless and earning a lot of cash
Back to top Go down
Rumpelstiltskin

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:50 pm

forgot to add. Iam part of small group on steam for COD ghost. I know the guys for ages (pawning them at AON in MW3). The group is called BRO and exists of 5 guys. We rarely play together but i think it counts as a clan. Thought is was funny to change my name too [BrO}mpelstiltskin. if it is a problem i leave bro.
Back to top Go down
Jokes

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 12:04 am

I'll vote yes,He's very friendly,pretty skilled too and mature (obviously Smile ).
Back to top Go down
Rumpelstiltskin

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 12:18 am

Thanks Jokes!
Back to top Go down
Hullu

Hullu

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 1:12 am

YES! Do I need to say any reasons? + I'm a littlebit drunk atm... But that doesn't change the fact that I've missed this fella' Smile
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 1:58 am

I vote yes.. I mean I'm not sure about the new recruitment thing, may need to be talked over. He didn't really do anything wrong in my eyes, so good luck rumpel Smile

and in case you were wondering, this was my favourite answer Very Happy 13.Do you have a  microphone and teamspeak?:
Yeah i have. But i dont like pointless conversation with helium voices 

Last edited by $uperMaN on Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuvanth

Yuvanth

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 6:05 am

I vote yes. Missed this guy before. He is a very nice guy. Plays normal(without offence) on our servers.
Good to see him apply. Who invited him? Smile
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

Skrelox

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:53 am

I'll go for a yes. Seems like a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Ossacz

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:02 am

YES! How could I vote no? Seriously he is really active on our server and he is a good friend. In my opinion he would be still a dedicated member for DVAS.
Good luck with your application Rumpel. ^^

Greetings Ossacz.
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 12:18 pm

Hey Mr. Rumpel ^^ you know I like you alot. 
But I guess you copied the questionlist from another applicant, because our new one has an additional question: "5.Which one of DVAS admins invited you?"
You know, we changed our recruiting to invite only. Not sure if this app is valid, but let's say I invited you and some other admins agreed on this Razz.

I'd vote yes on this one, but better wait for one of the head's comment on this before you guys keep voting
Back to top Go down
Slide <3
Admin
Admin
Slide <3

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 3:15 pm

I vote yes !  (Rumpel can I invite you to the clan ?!)
Back to top Go down
Rumpelstiltskin

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 3:51 pm

Ratchet wrote:
Hey Mr. Rumpel ^^ you know I like you alot. 
But I guess you copied the questionlist from another applicant, because our new one has an additional question: "5.Which one of DVAS admins invited you?"
You know, we changed our recruiting to invite only. Not sure if this app is valid, but let's say I invited you and some other admins agreed on this Razz.

I'd vote yes on this one, but better wait for one of the head's comment on this before you guys keep voting
 https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com/t4-for-new-applicants-read-here-first i copied the list from that post. Smile
Back to top Go down
fUZE

fUZE

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:24 pm

An obvious YES from me.
Back to top Go down
FlowExclusive

FlowExclusive

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:53 pm

Yes for me : )
Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:06 pm

no from me...sorry and good luck with the application
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
h3r0

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:59 am

I haven't had that much history with you, but I've still seen you playing and just that how you act in server. Also, just even without that based on your application I would say yes, simply because it'd be nice to get to known with you better. Good luck!

ps. no-one is perfect.
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:24 pm

Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Yawi

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:15 pm

yes ofc
Back to top Go down
Baddy

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Yes from me too
Back to top Go down
Stormyeh
Admin
Admin
Stormyeh

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:54 pm

Yes here.
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Too late Slide, he messaged me and I already invited him. Razz

Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
=Undertaker=

=Undertaker=

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:57 pm

This thing locked yet? Yes from me. He was a wonderful admin.
Back to top Go down
Rumpelstiltskin

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:12 pm

thanks guys Smile.
Back to top Go down
Rumpelstiltskin

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:09 am

so can i lose the R?
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:51 am

You may indeed lose the R. Welcome to the clan, tag up and read the rules again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.   Rumpelstilstkin Re-application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumpelstilstkin Re-application.
Page 1 of 1