Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New 1.7 Promod Server

Go down 
+2
$uperMaN
x Legion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
x Legion

New 1.7 Promod Server Empty
PostSubject: New 1.7 Promod Server   New 1.7 Promod Server EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:49 am

New Promod Server -> 85.236.102.2:28960

It's on 1.7 for the moment, but am looking to get it changed unless you guys don't mind moving along to 1.7.

Pretty sure most of us have 1.7 now, but if anyone is worried about not being able to play. Just get in contact with either myself, Xanatos, Superman, Heat... In fact, just ask almost any of your clan mates, I'm sure they'll know how and be able to help you out. Very Happy

There are a few extra maps on there at the moment, had to remove 4Nuketown though... Kept crashing when I shot the ceiling fans. If you find any bugs, report it here. Thanks.

NOTE: The server is set to restart every week just to give it a bit of a refresh.
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: New 1.7 Promod Server   New 1.7 Promod Server EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:20 pm

I think we should stick to 1.6, because seems like there are too many promod servers on      1.7.
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

Skrelox

PostSubject: Re: New 1.7 Promod Server   New 1.7 Promod Server EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:46 pm

Instead of several servers on 1.6, we should have one promod server on 1.7 and one on 1.6. If we have a server on 1.7, then there's a chance that there would be people playing on our server even if none of the DVAS members are playing there. At the same time, 1.6 still feels like "home", if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Jokes

PostSubject: Re: New 1.7 Promod Server   New 1.7 Promod Server EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 5:19 pm

In my opinion, it's better to have a server on 1.7,more players and alot more fun i suppose.
Back to top Go down
h3r0

PostSubject: Re: New 1.7 Promod Server   New 1.7 Promod Server EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 5:51 pm

Jokesy wrote:
In my opinion, it's better to have a server on 1.7,more players and alot more fun i suppose.

Like superman stated in his post, there are a lot of pmod servers at 1.7, which would cause that there wouldn't still be players in your server. Of course, if DVAS could make it alive again it would give a door for 1.7 players to join DVAS.

E: I randomly joined the server and there were mp_hideout, i randomly spawned and got screen like this: New 1.7 Promod Server Qynm5v11
Note: No I don't have wallhack, it's with gun textures :>
Back to top Go down
datis

datis

PostSubject: Re: New 1.7 Promod Server   New 1.7 Promod Server EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:07 am

Jokesy wrote:
I disagree. More players doesn't necessarily mean more fun. This case is an excellent example. The promod experience on 1.7 is quite different from that on 1.6.

Then again, the 1.6 server was almost always empty. So if the 1.7-server gets popular, there are no real downsides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 1.7 Promod Server   New 1.7 Promod Server Empty

Back to top Go down

New 1.7 Promod Server
Page 1 of 1