Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost's re-application

Go down 
+11
h3r0
Stormyeh
Ossacz
fUZE
=Undertaker=
Skrelox
Ratchet
$uperMaN
Jokes
Myth34
ghostie
15 posters
AuthorMessage
ghostie

Ghost's re-application Empty
PostSubject: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:30 am

Hello! Xanatos once said in my last time 'better luck next time', I hope that wasn't just a figure of speech because I am ready to make another one, this time much more sincere and honest, down to heart, serious.

1. What is your Cod4 name? : Ghost
2.What is your real name?: Ben Francisco
3.How old are you?: 19
4.Where are you from?: Manila, Philippines
5.Which one of DVAS admins invited you?: Fuze
6.What is your X-fire? (You are required to add DVAS members on xfire): merxenaryforhire
7.Do you have Call of duty 1.6 and 1.7?: Yes
8.About how many hours are you online a week?: per day about 1 - 2 hours, Im really not so good in math, im in the college of liberal arts
9.What are the servers that you mostly play on?: Any server that gives me what I consider to be good ping which would be 220 - 250, because I have so little options with my location
10.About how long have you been playing on DVAS servers?: I used to play so much back years ago when the server location was much more friendly with my ping
11.Why do you want to join DVAS?: First off, I love being in clans and DVaS is one of those old clans that are respected and well known. I recently became into the Game of Thrones TV series and my favorite character is The Red Viper / Oberyn Martell from Dorne. I realized this when I set up the re-application and saw that DVAS had deadly and viper in it so that kinda boosted up my reasons for thinking I should re-apply again.
12.Do you know any members in DVAS?: I know superman, nishhin, slide, yuvanth (former member) the dutch kid who joined DEA (i really cant remember his name), ratchet, (former member) percept/ocho, fuze, and datis
13.Why should DVAS accept you?: I know I have several marks for being rejected, the fact that I have ping too high and unplayable on any DVaS server, my immaturity with how i handled myself at the last application but this is a new fresh start and I would like to try again. I can prove to be mature, kind, a good friend, and caring, I have decent skill so that kinda counts as well I guess.
14.Do you have a  microphone and teamspeak?: Yes i do
15.Please type your 8 digit GUID here: b84a58d1
16. So myself outside of Cod 4. My name is Ben, I am 19 and currently at university. I am taking up literature but will be shifting soon to psychology. I am an avid animal lover with lots of pet dogs, and birds. I play guitar, though I am still at the basics with chords and simple licks and the minor/major pentatonic scale. I am into 60's - 90's music. I love food with a passion and my slightly bulging tummy is proof of this. My fave food would have to be oysters. I am catholic, was schooled in a private all boys school from grade one to fourth year highschool. Though university I am in has both sexes. I am more of a peaceful guy, more laid back, loves chatting and spending quality time to get to know people more.
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader
Myth34

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:52 am

Well this certainly looks promising. It's been a long time since i've seen someone put that much effort in making his application appealing. Although i haven't really played with you a lot, i'm almost convinced already Smile
A few remarks to help you along the way:
At the moment we have a new promod server on 1.7, server details are in the 'clan news' section. I suggest that u definitely try out your ping on there Smile More servers are on the way, on 1.6 for example.
Furthermore, be sure to add the DVAS members on your xfire so u can stay in contact, see the 'xfire information' section on this forum for the whole list.
Based on this application, i get a good vibe that you're very enthusiastic to join. I'm gonna vote yes, as long as you remember to add me on xfire along with the rest in the coming week.

Good luck with your application.
P.S. Fuze can you make a quick post here where you explain why you invited him? ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Jokes

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 1:54 pm

I agree with myth, and just by reading this application, I can tell you've improved your attitude since the last time you applied.
My vote is going to be yes.
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Well, I guess I'll vote yes. Mainly because it's nice to see people take a long time and write a lot of detail on apps, but also because you're my old buddy.
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 7:33 pm

Going to vote yes like last time...reasons are stated above. It's also nice to see someone applying after such a long time ^^ (I know, I know...was playing LoL etc. so blame me Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

Skrelox

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:47 pm

It's a tough decision for me. Your last two "applications" were well, how to say, bad. However, I can see that you've really put an effort into your application and at least it seems that you've become more mature, so I'd like to give you a chance.

Yes from me.

EDIT: The fact that you are a dog person really convinces me that you are good person.
Back to top Go down
=Undertaker=

=Undertaker=

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:10 pm

I will vote yes too, but I've never seen you either.
Back to top Go down
fUZE

fUZE

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:39 am

Yes, mate, yes.

Myth34 wrote:
Well this certainly looks promising. It's been a long time since i've seen someone put that much effort in making his application appealing. Although i haven't really played with you a lot, i'm almost convinced already Smile
A few remarks to help you along the way:
At the moment we have a new promod server on 1.7, server details are in the 'clan news' section. I suggest that u definitely try out your ping on there Smile More servers are on the way, on 1.6 for example.
Furthermore, be sure to add the DVAS members on your xfire so u can stay in contact, see the 'xfire information' section on this forum for the whole list.
Based on this application, i get a good vibe that you're very enthusiastic to join. I'm gonna vote yes, as long as you remember to add me on xfire along with the rest in the coming week.

Good luck with your application.
P.S. Fuze can you make a quick post here where you explain why you invited him? ty Smile
Well, reason I invited him is because i've known him for 3 years and he was one of my first friends on CoD4. I met him on S4K deathrun on 1.6 (S4K is now dead) Super, Heat, and ghost were some of the people I knew that played on the server, when S4K died we all split up and went seperate ways but I still ended up with Super and Heat, point is Ghostie is admirable, intelligent, and not a sour loser. If I recall he got along well with everyone.

AND HEAT IS STILL AN ARROGANT PRICK-$uperMaN

Ffs, you're an admin and still don't know how to edit your own messages. >_<
Xana

Hi-Ratchet

I WASN'T TRYING TO EDIT MY OWN MESSAGES I WAS TRYING TO EDIT THIS ONE, IN WHICH I DID SUCCESSFULLY! -$uperMaN

He meant Fuze Very Happy he double posted QQ-Ratchet
Back to top Go down
Ossacz

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 3:27 pm

I'm going to vote yes. Reasons are pretty much stated above. I'd like to play with you doesnt matter which Server Smile 
You could add me at xfire therefore: ossacz

Good luck with your application mate.

Greetings Ossacz.
Back to top Go down
Stormyeh
Admin
Admin
Stormyeh

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:36 am

I'm going to vote yes. Hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
ghostie

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:37 am

so um how do i know if i got in?
Back to top Go down
h3r0

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:04 am

Some admin(?) says to this topic that you've been accepted or rejected, based on the amount of yes- and no votes.
Back to top Go down
ghostie

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:10 am

oh...
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:05 pm

You should get some more yes votes imo. I know, we don't have a server on 1.6 but you should try to arrange some games with other people whose vote you didn't get yet, either on the 1.7 server or on a random 1.6 server you like
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:12 pm

Yes from me, I played some cod with him he is a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Yuvanth

Yuvanth

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:06 pm

Umm... Still i didnt get a xfire req from him.
Back to top Go down
natqu

natqu

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:53 pm

I hold my vote..... Because i don't know him if he play with me then i vote. 

DVAS Tez[Z]ziO.
Back to top Go down
Phobz

Phobz

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:39 pm

Hey!

I know I ve just joined DVAS, but I'd like to vote here.

My vote is yes.
As long as I know this guy he didn't do anything bad.He is also a good player, (I played with him a lot in the past),and friendly aswell.
Back to top Go down
natqu

natqu

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 6:51 pm

Hey Ghostie.

Friendly and Good player.
You have a good reputation.

My vote is yes. 

Good Luck. 

DVAS TezZz.
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 12:15 am

Welcome. Tag up, read the rules
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's re-application   Ghost's re-application Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost's re-application
Page 1 of 1