Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jeff is applying ;3

Go down 
+7
Jokes
Baddy
Ratchet
Phobz
TheRealJeff
Ossacz
Exact
11 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRealJeff

Jeff is applying ;3 Empty
PostSubject: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:52 pm

1. What is your preferred game-name (How would you like us to address you): Jeff
2. What is your real name? (First name is sufficient): Jeff
3. How old are you? : 17
4. Where are you from? : England
5. What is your X-fire? : imjefffzu
6. What games do you play mainly? : CoD4, Osu, CS:GO
7. How often are you online or can you be found in teamspeak/on X-fire? : Most of the time
8. Do you have a working microphone? (Not obligatory, but preferred) : Yes.
9. For how long have you known DVAS? : I have known about DVAS for a decently long time
10. Why do you want to join DVAS? : Just in need of a good community and I know some of the members/admins
11. Who do you know in DVAS? : $uperman, Heat and Slide (she knows me under a different alias)
12. Why should we accept you in DVAS? : Cause... My name is Jeff
Back to top Go down
Exact

Exact

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:56 pm

Did you ever play some cod4 promod? Or do you play the normal HC mode? Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRealJeff

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:59 pm

I play both, I mainly play promod but I go on stock (normal mode) for clips really. I also have a promod server if you are in need of one ;3
Back to top Go down
Exact

Exact

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:01 pm

Well my vote is a yes !
Back to top Go down
TheRealJeff

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:04 pm

Ty ;3
Back to top Go down
Ossacz

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:57 pm

YES from me

btw are you still in M*?
Back to top Go down
TheRealJeff

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:44 pm

Ossacz wrote:
YES from me

btw are you still in M*?
Nah, got kicked out of there ages ago for busting some admins xD
Back to top Go down
Phobz

Phobz

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:09 pm

I will vote yes for this one.

Because his name is Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:05 pm

Thanks for your interest in our community. Some people seem to know you already but I request you to meet more of us so you can get more votes on your application. You're able to find everyone's xfire in the 'Xfire-Section' of this forum. Try to arrange some xfire-chats or games with other members so your chances of being accepted will increase. We'd also like to talk to you on teamspeak. Just add me or someone else on xfire to get the Teamspeak information and we'll make sure that you'll get a temporary password to access TS3
Back to top Go down
Baddy

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:48 am

I vote yes, Lad, Good player, Good editor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRealJeff

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:11 am

tytytytyty
Back to top Go down
Jokes

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:46 pm

Yes.
because.
reasons?
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:03 am

Sure
Back to top Go down
TheRealJeff

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:51 am

Ty, mr watermelon bubblegum man. ;3
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

Skrelox

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:28 pm

He plays CS:GO so it's a yes from me.
Back to top Go down
TheRealJeff

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:55 pm

yeyeyeyeyeyeyyeeeyyeeyeyt
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:27 pm

Get a few more votes and you are in, omg! Hurry!
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader
Myth34

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:23 pm

I'm gonna vote No
This application is a few weeks old, and even though he has been on teamspeak a while, he never really tried to get to know me/other people. Because of that I have to off what people told me about him, and even though he's supposedly funny and fun to play with, I also heard some negative things.
He did not convince me in 2 weeks, so i'm gonna vote no here.

Also, at this moment he hasn't visited the forum for a week, which is not really a nice impression for a new recruit imo.
Back to top Go down
Cappy

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:18 pm

i know i am not in DVAS but many of you may know as i have played with yall for awhile now. so please believe me when i Say "Jeff, Jeffzu, KingzHD," or whatever he goes by now is a non-tolerable Clan member. First off he already has his own Promod clan.i believe he has like two. Cymatic and Trama. Second. Jeff has been caught with hacks previously and has also distributed them with viruses and not to other players through skype. as He said he Busted several of our M* Members. well that is pure bullshit as he never has. that was never the reason he got banned from M* and our website\forums. He was banned simply for the reason that  he wanted to do shit his own way even though we allowed him in "our" clan and team. he tried to take over the Leader roll and then when he wasnt promoted co leader he went on a rampage and threatened our Clan with GGC Bans and said he was a GGC admin and he would DDOS us until we break. He is no good. i like DVAs and everyone in DVAS. i have never had any problems with anyone in here so that's why i am writing this to warn everyone of Jeff. do not let him in. i can supply Skype Chats from him and other people about him. you can ask anyone from FRag, DEA, :PS: M*, and any other clans he has been in about him and why he either left or was kicked out.  DO NOT TRUST HIM. I REPEAT! DO NOT TRUST HIM. i cant say much more except he always leaves any clan he is in and will not be a dedicated player to DVAS. thats all.

- Cappy 
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:07 pm

Hmm, Myth's and Cappy's posts makes me vote no, It's true that he doesn't try to meet anyone. Thanks for those information cappy!
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader
Myth34

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:46 pm

Cappy wrote:
i know i am not in DVAS but many of you may know as i have played with yall for awhile now. so please believe me when i Say "Jeff, Jeffzu, KingzHD," or whatever he goes by now is a non-tolerable Clan member. First off he already has his own Promod clan.i believe he has like two. Cymatic and Trama. Second. Jeff has been caught with hacks previously and has also distributed them with viruses and not to other players through skype. as He said he Busted several of our M* Members. well that is pure bullshit as he never has. that was never the reason he got banned from M* and our website\forums. He was banned simply for the reason that  he wanted to do shit his own way even though we allowed him in "our" clan and team. he tried to take over the Leader roll and then when he wasnt promoted co leader he went on a rampage and threatened our Clan with GGC Bans and said he was a GGC admin and he would DDOS us until we break. He is no good. i like DVAs and everyone in DVAS. i have never had any problems with anyone in here so that's why i am writing this to warn everyone of Jeff. do not let him in. i can supply Skype Chats from him and other people about him. you can ask anyone from FRag, DEA, :PS: M*, and any other clans he has been in about him and why he either left or was kicked out.  DO NOT TRUST HIM. I REPEAT! DO NOT TRUST HIM. i cant say much more except he always leaves any clan he is in and will not be a dedicated player to DVAS. thats all.
- Cappy 

After reading this I'd say we should trust Jef, he seems like a nice fellow guys!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff is applying ;3   Jeff is applying ;3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff is applying ;3
Page 1 of 1