Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADR (again)

Go down 
+14
jUZE
x Legion
MagicznySut
Dxa
Supersoft
Ratchet
Xanatos
Stormyeh
LilJr
Ketchup
datis
Whate
$uperMaN
adrr
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should Adrr be re-accepted ?
Yes ♥
ADR (again) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap88%ADR (again) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 15 ]
No
ADR (again) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%ADR (again) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rocker

Rocker

ADR (again) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADR (again)   ADR (again) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:37 am

no for me
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
adrr

PostSubject: Re: ADR (again)   ADR (again) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Thanks guys! Smile Although I take it I will not be let back in seeing as Rocker has said No. Sad(
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: ADR (again)   ADR (again) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:54 pm

Rocker wrote:
no for me
Is this your vote or are you simply rejecting the application? As you might allow him to apply, but still vote no.
Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

PostSubject: Re: ADR (again)   ADR (again) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm

i never said my vote is final xana, this is still a democratic clan and members can vote who they want in this clan.
it's just pissing me off that good players like ADR is , leave a clan cause they are to fucking lazy to organize something inside the clan and play matches on different levels! NOOOO it's more easy to join another team and when that doesn't work cause their ego's are all to fucking big ..." hey let's rejoin that clan that i left some weeks ago cause it wasn't that bad after all"
for datis: your a nice guy and all but if i hear or see a member with other tags :he's out that simpel ! YOUR IN A CLAN FFS if you don't like the tag,leave !!!!
back to the topic : my vote is no but that doesn't mean if you all want him to rejoin this clan , he can't .
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: ADR (again)   ADR (again) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Rocker wrote:
i never said my vote is final xana, this is still a democratic clan and members can vote who they want in this clan.
it's just pissing me off that good players like ADR is , leave a clan cause they are to fucking lazy to organize something inside the clan and play matches on different levels! NOOOO it's more easy to join another team and when that doesn't work cause their ego's are all to fucking big ..." hey let's rejoin that clan that i left some weeks ago cause it wasn't that bad after all"
for datis: your a nice guy and all but if i hear or see a member with other tags :he's out that simpel ! YOUR IN A CLAN FFS if you don't like the tag,leave !!!!
back to the topic : my vote is no but that doesn't mean if you all want him to rejoin this clan , he can't .
See I agree with Rocker in the sense that we always wear tags. But, let the vote go on and let Xana or someone decide whether he gets accepted at the right time. As for the organize thing. Rocker I want you to know that I try so much and so does whate to organize scrimmages and things to that manner. But when noone follows through after I've tried this twice and whate once, it gets SO annoying and frustrating. We tell people to tell us when they will be participating. Yet hey, noone does so until people do, we cannot start.
Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

PostSubject: Re: ADR (again)   ADR (again) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:05 pm

i know you guys try superman but let me give you a tip here : don't ask ppl make them come to the sever to scrim or practice. step up , you and erwin are the bosses when it comes to that matter : make them play don' t ask them better and more popular members tryed that and they failed !
Back to top Go down
adrr

PostSubject: Re: ADR (again)   ADR (again) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:16 pm

It's not about me having a large ego making me want to try playing in a team, it's just.. with the risk of this making me seem to have a HUGE ego, There is a pretty large skill-gap between the ranks of DVAS and I FELT like I wanted to play with really good players, didn't work out and now I'm back..
Notice the FELT, I don't feel like I care about teams anymore.
Back to top Go down
Free
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ADR (again)   ADR (again) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Well, Rocker didnt closed your application and you got enough vote so you can tag up but this is your last chance.
Welcome back in DVAS and answer on jUZE's topic about scrim
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: ADR (again)   ADR (again) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:05 pm

Yep, 15 voting yes and only 2 voting no is enough.
Congrats Adrian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADR (again)   ADR (again) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADR (again)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad :: Recruitment-
Jump to: