Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DVAS fun activity?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

DVAS fun activity? Empty
PostSubject: DVAS fun activity?   DVAS fun activity? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:48 am

Hey guys. I am trying to put together fun activities for DVAS so I thought of this. What does everyone thing, about us locking the server for 1 hour - 1 day and allowing only DVAS members on the server and have different activities? It can be like an interclan match sort of, but it can vary from Knife only, to hide and seek, to regular old promod. I think that this would be fun and it would help get everyone who wants to participate together Thoughts or ideas? Please tell
Back to top Go down
**Mike**

DVAS fun activity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVAS fun activity?   DVAS fun activity? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:33 am

Paintball mod, star wars mod, deathrun mod ??? ^^ I haven't played star wars yet.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

DVAS fun activity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVAS fun activity?   DVAS fun activity? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:50 am

Mike, I'd suggest you to read to opening post again and hope you'd realise setting up mods on a server for a day a week would be insane.

And Superman, if you want to arrange that kind of activities, you really don't need to set up a time for that, the 1.7 server is always there and you can always set up a free server for that stuff =) And if the 1.6 server is empty, why not there as well.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
**Mike**

DVAS fun activity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVAS fun activity?   DVAS fun activity? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:11 am

It was just a idea :/ Yeah your right, it would be insane coding all the stuff and getting it up for such a short period of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DVAS fun activity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVAS fun activity?   DVAS fun activity? Empty

Back to top Go down

DVAS fun activity?
Page 1 of 1