Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving because of friends in need

Go down 
+2
Ratchet
Carl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Carl

Leaving because of friends in need Empty
PostSubject: Leaving because of friends in need   Leaving because of friends in need EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Hey guys. Im leaving because another clan needs my help to stay on its feet. Hope im still welcome on the servers and so. There will not be such a big changes tho, because im pretty inactive already. I will still be on xfire. Hope you all will still be my friends.
I want to thank this clan for showing me Promod and i've learnt so much with you guys and had a lot of fun aswell. Hope im still welcome back another time

Take care, i will still be on xfire. and will always try to help the ones who have any kind of problems, okey? so please ask if you need something.

//Former DVAS c4wa

Ps. took away my forum administration powers, so please remove me from members list so i can no longer see the admin section.
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: Leaving because of friends in need   Leaving because of friends in need EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Like every goodbye, this one was unexpected. I am kinda sad to read this one, because this clan needs your help too. But it is your desicion ofcourse.
Cya on xfire, maybe we will have those chats we had in the past again.
With your abandonment a part of DVAS dies. I mean, remember the old times when we all played together. I rarely see us playing together nowadays.

Well nvm, nvm I am just @ feels. Good luck in your new clan.
Back to top Go down
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Leaving because of friends in need   Leaving because of friends in need EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:32 pm

Yh this one was kinda sad to write aswell :/ I dont think I can do more to help this clan atm tho :/
Yeah of course we are going to have more chats, its been happening pretty much in my life lately.
Yeah I cant really play on my pc anymore so I cant be a part of the gaming thingy :/ 
I wont be gone. I will be on the forum, just not a part of the clan.
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Leaving because of friends in need   Leaving because of friends in need EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:17 am

Well man. Thanks for being there for me and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Leaving because of friends in need   Leaving because of friends in need EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:32 am

no probs
Back to top Go down
Slide <3
Admin
Admin
Slide <3

PostSubject: Re: Leaving because of friends in need   Leaving because of friends in need EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:22 am

Awwww nooo don't leave please !!!! :'(
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin
Dxa

PostSubject: Re: Leaving because of friends in need   Leaving because of friends in need EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:21 pm

Aww... Crying or Very sad 

You left this clan, but your memory will always stay.

I hope we can talk more at xfire, when I also get time to be at pc.

See you around, mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Leaving because of friends in need   Leaving because of friends in need EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:23 am

Sorry guyys

yeah ofcourse  we will talk more at xfire ^^

Cya
Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

PostSubject: Re: Leaving because of friends in need   Leaving because of friends in need EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:12 pm

cya ingame carl and good luck with that clan
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving because of friends in need   Leaving because of friends in need Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving because of friends in need
Page 1 of 1