Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mike's Ban Appeal

Go down 
+2
$uperMaN
**Mike**
6 posters
AuthorMessage
**Mike**

Mike's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Mike's Ban Appeal   Mike's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:46 pm

DVAS I would like to appeal to be unbanned from your servers, I must of not been aware of my thinking at the time and my decisions at the time. If there is anything, I would like to get over it and just play the game without any fights... I just want to be a normal public player. Thank you for reading and I would really appreciate it if you do unban me!
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

Mike's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's Ban Appeal   Mike's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:52 pm

I don't beleive you should be unbanned. It's not the fact that I don't like you, but it's the fact that you acted SO immature on our servers in the past and I don't think you would do anything but cause trouble. You've had your chance and I don't believe you should get another chance.
Back to top Go down
**Mike**

Mike's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's Ban Appeal   Mike's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Why keep a grudge superman? I never did anything to you, and you have this hatred about me as soon as I joined DVAS and I could feel it. I know I have been SO immature... I am much more grown up now, matured... you can say what you want but what you say doesn't mean anything to me because I don't want to fight with anyone anymore and carry on with little fight. If you don't unban me can us please just stop fighting Sad
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

Mike's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's Ban Appeal   Mike's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:49 pm

**Mike** wrote:
Why keep a grudge superman? I never did anything to you, and you have this hatred about me as soon as I joined DVAS and I could feel it. I know I have been SO immature... I am much more grown up now, matured... you can say what you want but what you say doesn't mean anything to me because I don't want to fight with anyone anymore and carry on with little fight. If you don't unban me can us please just stop fighting Sad
I do not have a grudge with you. I feel as if you should not be unbanned and that's just how I feel. You will still cause problems and we don't fight. That is my opinion, I am sticking to it. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Jokes

Mike's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's Ban Appeal   Mike's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:00 pm

I wasnt in dvas at the times of mike being immature,but i agree with super.
Back to top Go down

Mike's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's Ban Appeal   Mike's Ban Appeal EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:37 am

(dvas heat)Date Added February 7, 2013 7:18 pm
Game Call of Duty 4
Links ID 288734 View Ban XML
AppealĀ 
Player Data
GUID 058e47648924c47488572d1e867523fa ( MPi )
Alias Blitz ( GT )
IP Address 67.85.*.62
Location Jackson, United States United States
Violation Data
Type CVAR Violation
Violation VIOLATION (CVAR) 9001
Extra Info Cvar orgy_aimbot_fov = 360
Streaming Source
Team [*DH*]
Server IP Login to View
Location France France
Server Desc 24/7 Crossfire
That is a fake aimbot you tried to put on me and then you perm banned me on the server when I was raping the entire server. I would say that is pretty recent. I also have screen shots of you calling the DVAS server shit on our OWN servers. Also have a screen of you calling me a African Hating Dog.
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

Skrelox

Mike's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's Ban Appeal   Mike's Ban Appeal EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:44 pm

Went through your appeal to join DVAS, didn't show you in a good light to me. After having a look at this fake aimbot, then well, I'm gonna say no to your ban appeal, and sadly I'm sure that I'm not the only one.
Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

Mike's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's Ban Appeal   Mike's Ban Appeal EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:05 pm

mike, if you think superman is holding a grudge towards you, read this:
YOU WILL NOT PLAY ON OUR SERVERS AGAIN, atleast untill i leave DVAS, than you can try again if you want.
now that's holding a grudge retard !

mike's ban appeal denied, topic closed!
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
x Legion

Mike's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's Ban Appeal   Mike's Ban Appeal EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:49 pm

I vote Mike for Clan Leader. Don't see any problems with this, that is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mike's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's Ban Appeal   Mike's Ban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1