Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CS:GO

Go down 
+4
Tim
Stormyeh
Baddy
Skrelox
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergey
Co-leader
Co-leader
Sergey

CS:GO Empty
PostSubject: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:51 am

Hey fellow noobs,

Since we are a community now and we accept other games, Id like to take this oppertunity to gather some players who want to play cs.

If you're interested drop your steam below and ill add you to the roster.

Steam name:

Sergej (wh1ped)
xTheAlmightyJew (Dom)
Xanatos - Xan4705
SuperMaN-superawesomematt
delmo (skrelox)
Tomhorwood99 (Baddy)

Last edited by Sergeyy on Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

Skrelox

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 10:56 am

delmo
Back to top Go down
Baddy

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:49 pm

Tomhorwood99 I think
Back to top Go down
Stormyeh
Admin
Admin
Stormyeh

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:59 pm

Just got the game yesterday and am getting used to it. Looking forward to playing with some of ya'll since it has been a long time. Add my steam: stormyuh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:15 pm

I just traded up for a asiimov and got a field tested one yesterday. Get on my level boys. Also have a $200 knife in csgo. #ez life
Back to top Go down
Baddy

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 2:19 am

I guess a little bump on this: after CoD4 lan Brussels is over, me and 90% of the competitive scene are quitting cod4, at the moment I'm playing for an Dutch organisation called JoinTheForce, so as I planning on moving to CSGO I'm wanting to go to many LANs not just to play but to also to see many of my old friends, I'm not sure if any of you are willing to go lan or even to get into esa or facit but would be nice to gather a team up, I'm currently gold nova III but I'm 40 bombing vs them and I'm getting very bored of carrying the team. Yes so in conclusion is anyone wanting to make a team with me. Plus how is everyone doing?
Back to top Go down
Tim

Tim

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:36 pm

I might start playing csgo soon, but I never played any cs before so I'll probably suck balls
Back to top Go down
Baddy

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:45 pm

Anyone playing it I'm at DMG level playing at LEM, Baddy<3 = my steam (I'm the one from Russia)
Back to top Go down
Jokes

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:38 pm

My Steam username- Jokestarz
Back to top Go down
Sergey
Co-leader
Co-leader
Sergey

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 12:10 pm

Anyone knows what the fastest way to level 3 is? Bassicly the reason why i never play it anymore..
Back to top Go down
Jokes

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 12:17 pm

Sergey wrote:
Anyone knows what the fastest way to level 3 is? Bassicly the reason why i never play it anymore..
Just play lots of casual, took me about 4 days because i was pretty new and i wasn't that good, just practice on casual a little and you should be golden, from level 2 to 3 it's faster than level 1 to level 2
Back to top Go down
Sergey
Co-leader
Co-leader
Sergey

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:16 pm

Jokes wrote:
Sergey wrote:
Just play lots of casual, took me about 4 days because i was pretty new and i wasn't that good, just practice on casual a little and you should be golden, from level 2 to 3 it's faster than level 1 to level 2

Alright, the thing i just get so bored of playing casuals and i can't be arsed to play more then 1 casual game every week  Rolling Eyes. Thanks for responding!
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:45 pm

Deathmatch might be a bit faster way, and certainly more fun. We probably should get some life on the CS group as well... And the link is http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DeadlyViperAssasssinationSquad

And Myth, please, take the brackets () off of the tag.
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader
Myth34

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:06 am

Obviously I tried that, the tag 'DVAS' was and is still in use. The addition of the brackets was the closest I got to keeping it DVAS. Feel free to suggest other tags ofc.
Back to top Go down
Jokes

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:14 pm

Xanatos wrote:
Deathmatch might be a bit faster way, and certainly more fun. We probably should get some life on the CS group as well... And the link is http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DeadlyViperAssasssinationSquad

You get slightly less XP from deathmatches, but you gain more experience with aim and how to spray with weapons, so you should go with xana's advice i suppose, but go into a casual every once in a while and practice against all of those enemies coming atcha from every side
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 11:00 am

Jokes wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

You get slightly less XP from deathmatches, but you gain more experience with aim and how to spray with weapons, so you should go with xana's advice i suppose, but go into a casual every once in a while and practice against all of those enemies coming atcha from every side

You do realise that Sergej has 500 hours in the game clock, right? Deathmatch is much more entertaining and if you end up with 50+ kills you get way more xp than from a casual match.

Myth, try DeVAS? or just go for the lols and try DiVAS
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader
Myth34

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 3:48 pm

Xanatos wrote:

Myth, try DeVAS? or just go for the lols and try DiVAS
Both seem to be already in use unfortunatly
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:50 am

DV, DVA, Viper, Wiper (lol), D V A S? or just make me a group admin and I try to find something
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader
Myth34

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:23 pm

Xanatos wrote:
DV, DVA, Viper, Wiper (lol), D V A S? or just make me a group admin and I try to find something
I promoted you to 'officer' dunno if that does the trick. The only other option would be giving you sole ownership which i'd rather not do.
But how is (DVAS) worse than some of the things that you are proposing? I don't really see why (DVAS) is that bad unless in some games like CSGO they display the clan already in brackets. E.G. ('Clan') -> ((DVAS))
Back to top Go down
Jokes

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:24 pm

Myth34 wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I promoted you to 'officer' dunno if that does the trick. The only other option would be giving you sole ownership which i'd rather not do.
But how is (DVAS) worse than some of the things that you are proposing? I don't really see why (DVAS) is that bad unless in some games like CSGO they display the clan already in brackets. E.G. ('Clan') -> ((DVAS))
I'm not an admin or anything, but maybe try .DVAS. or ,DVAS,? honestly i think people wouldn't really notice the , or . in game, so might work.
Back to top Go down
Sergey
Co-leader
Co-leader
Sergey

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 4:43 pm

Quick update: Got level 3 a few days ago. Got some badluck in 2 games but i just won one. Got placed in eagle, not sure if I want to grind to global or just play for the lulz.
Back to top Go down
Baddy

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 2:26 am

wow, Been playing cod 4 more lately to practise for Gamers Assembly, but when I go on CS-GO I was LEM, Now been de-ranked to MGE, dropping 30-40 bombs v them, Was it because of the new ranking system or due to inactivity, any answers will be great full xx
Back to top Go down
Sergey
Co-leader
Co-leader
Sergey

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 2:40 pm

Baddy wrote:
wow, Been playing cod 4 more lately to practise for Gamers Assembly, but when I go on CS-GO I was LEM, Now been de-ranked to MGE, dropping 30-40 bombs v them, Was it because of the new ranking system or due to inactivity, any answers will be great full xx

They changed the ranking system, people who were GE have been dropping ranks really fast. It's really hard to rank up aswell, Ive been winning almost every game at LE, think i only lost 4 games and just came off a 8 winningstreak without ranking up..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CS:GO   CS:GO Empty

Back to top Go down

CS:GO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: