Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry Guys.

Go down 
+4
h3r0
Ratchet
Myth34
$uperMaN
8 posters
AuthorMessage
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

Sorry Guys. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Guys.   Sorry Guys. EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 12:55 am

Hey guys. I have been thinking about this SO much. I have come to the conclusion that I am leaving DVAS. It truly has been a great 2+ years. If only things never changed.. The past few months, I've started feeling a little bit alone in this clan. It went from being a great big happy family, to a "community" that has been split up. Some may be asking, "Well $uper, why don't you just get League of Legends like the rest of us?" Because. League of Legends isn't my thing. I've tried it, haven't liked it. I've tried games like it, haven't liked them. League seems like a game that needs a certain person to play it. So basically, I don't like the fact that the clan has split up. I also don't like how the whole thing with the tornament is/has going/gone. In the past, I've tried to organize many tornaments kind of like the one that I recently brought up. Every single time, nothing has happened. Nobody follows up with anything that's said, nobody does anything with it. It was something in my opinion to try and bring the clan together a bit more, and to communicate as a clan. Another thing I'm sorry for is ruining the name of {DVAS}. Yes, I hacked a couple years ago. I ruined the name of {DVAS} by doing that, and I am truly sorry (To those of you around at that time, and those of you still angry). What else? I am sorry for all of the times that I have been immature and annoying, and I give everyone a HUGE thank you for dealing with my crap. I still don't understand why certain people left, (Slide, Legion) but I hope you understand why I am. I hope that you guys will keep DVAS up and running for a long long time, and I wish everyone the best of luck in the future. To certain people:

Heat: Heat, I will admit. I have stalked you to about every single clan you have joined. I am glad we've become "friends"(if you will), and I thank you for everything you've taught me. Just snapchat me if you need anything. (Sorry for leaving you as the only active American in the clan.)

Ratchet: Thank you. Thanks for actually listening to me, and helping me through a few things. Whenever I needed to talk about something, you were there, and I thank you for that. Please continue to xfire me whenever you need anything, and I wish you the best of luck in everything you do.

Xanatos: You were hard to understand at first. After getting to know you more and more, you've become different to me. Thanks for helping me with everything. If you need something, just contact me on facebook or anything. 

Bob: I love you bob <3. Best Finnish person ever. 

Myth34: Thanks for trying your best with what is left with this clan. It must be hard, and I thank you for everything.

Erwin/Serg: <3

Baddy: Good luck with CG.

Carl: It's been nice talking to you, instagram or xfire me if you need anything. 

Tim: Thank you for everything.

Jokes: Good luck with everything.

To anyone I missed, I wish you luck with everything.

Thank you very much to everyone who helped make this run with DVAS a good one. What am I planning on doing? I am hoping to freelance for a bit, perhaps get serious and better and play some CG. And if that fails, who knows? If you would like to talk to me, xfire me@ superawesomematt, or just PM me on the forums as I will try to check from time to time. Once again, thanks for dealing with my bullshit, and thank you for everything.

Probably the last time, cheers to DVAS. If only the old years could be relived.
Good luck,
-$uperMaN/ Matt
Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys.   Sorry Guys. EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:06 am

You sat in that chair, and typed out what has happened too you for the past 2 years, the people you met, and the things you have had happen too you. You thank everybody for things they have done. It would be a honor for me to be the first one to say, Thank you super, for everything you have done, and maybe even continue to do for DVAS. Maybe, League could be your thing some day. If there is anything you need from me, DDOS the white house, Make a few people stop talking, I am just a phone call away. Thank you for your time spent cleaning the ruins of the clan after, well I am sure you know what. Thank you for following me through clans, because honestly you are the only person I like & the one person I can truly trust on this god forsaken internet.
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader
Myth34

Sorry Guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys.   Sorry Guys. EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:19 am

Reading all this made me sad. Even though I'm not totally surprised as I knew how you felt, I always kept hoping I wouldn't see this post.
Super you have always been one of the supporting pillars of this clan, and I really appreciated the effort you put in to try and give this community a chance for you. I still remember some of our longer conversations we had, discussing differences between the different countries we live in and stuff. 
I enjoyed talking to you a lot, and hope we'll still have some of those conversations in the future.
Furthermore I want to thank you for all the work you put into this clan and community over the past years, and also for your help when I just became leader. You showed me around and helped me a lot.
So in return if you ever need help in the future, be sure to ask me and I'll be more than happy to help you. I owe you Wink

Then the only thing that rests me to do is wish you the best future and good luck.
P.S.: This doesn't mean that the tournament is over, and I still believe that we will finish it, so I hope that you'll still play with us?

Greetz, 
Myth34
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

Sorry Guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys.   Sorry Guys. EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 12:21 pm

Doesn't surprise me as well :p kinda saw this comming and I can understand him. There is no need to say much from my side.... I know we will still talk here and there. I hope you can find what you're looking for.
Back to top Go down
h3r0

Sorry Guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys.   Sorry Guys. EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:07 pm

Even tho we weren't that close at this point anymore, I wanna thank you for all you did for me. I've also got some good memories of you. Smile Good luck with whatever you're going to do for now. Also, if u need something from me just talk in xf or send pm here!
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

Sorry Guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys.   Sorry Guys. EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 3:38 pm

Thank you Matthew, you were one of those people that got me join this clan/community/group and it just makes me cri when you leave Sad 

Best of luck to you in your future <3
Back to top Go down
C4wa

C4wa

Sorry Guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys.   Sorry Guys. EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 4:02 pm

Yes! Finally someone who mention me! (Jk..)

Super you have meant much to this clan during your 2 years as a member/admin and contributed with much, you are going to be missed!

I've been: 
Hating you (In the beginning) (hate is such strong word >.>)
Loving you (No homo, srry) 
Aaaand now Im going to miss u :/ ... 

Talk later on Xfire?!

//Carl
Back to top Go down
Baddy

Sorry Guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys.   Sorry Guys. EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:35 pm

Aww thanks super for that, I hope you have a great time with your other pals and continue on playing football, Keep in touch through X-Fire and I'll add you on Facebook, I'm on every weekend so pop up and we can play Codjumper or Promod. One last thing I give the biggest thank you to you and Erwin for teaching me your experience in CoD 4 and the biggest thing of them all you have the patients of teaching me how to Strafe. 

I wish you the best of luck and stay safe. Bye bye!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jokes

Sorry Guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys.   Sorry Guys. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:14 pm

Super..Super..Super......
How do i say it? well,though i'm only around 5or 7 months in this clan i already can say you're a great friend, and in this short time i've learned that you are a great person, with knowledge and i'm happy i managed to learn a thing or 2 from you.
I hope you have a great time and keep on doing what you like because that's what you're supposed to do,come on teamspeak every once in a while and have a chat with your old fellas.
It was a great time with you, And now i must apologize for all of my early behaviour, swearing,and being such an annoying piece of cr*p.
That's all i have to say, never was good at it, but hope it's enough,thank you for being such an extraordinary person and thank you for being so active in this clan.
Best of luck and have the best time you can think of,because we were given life for a reason.
-Jokes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry Guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys.   Sorry Guys. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys.
Page 1 of 1