Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scrimming against DEA

Go down 
+4
Sergey
TheRealJeff
Bob
Xanatos
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

Scrimming against DEA Empty
PostSubject: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:41 am

Hello naabs,

So, we're scrimming against DEA this weekend. The match will most probably take place on Saturday at 19 GMT, this has yet to be confirmed though. I will take part in the match, so I'll need four (4) other and perhaps a back up. I will have to warn you though, due to the past of our two clans, every DVAS player taking part must be at their best behaviour, any flaming or unnecessary trashing will result in a immediate ban from the match as well as a temporary ban from the forums and teamspeak. If they provoke, shame on them. You, however, won't reply.

So, if you're up to it, sign up in this thread.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:46 am

I will play
Back to top Go down
h3r0

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:42 pm

I can play if u need players even tho I'm not in DVAS :3 Just, played yesterday at your 1.6 pmod server and was called hacker by some DEA's members, this bad? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRealJeff

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:32 pm

I can play if you need anyone :3, I have a server also with PBBans + GGC ;3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:17 pm

ill play. inb4 cheater
Back to top Go down
Sergey
Co-leader
Co-leader
Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:55 pm

Woud like to play, but Ill probably be drunk around that time :')
Back to top Go down
Ossacz

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:57 pm

I can play
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:00 pm

Okay, just to make this clear... When I said 'we', I actually meant 'DVAS', outsiders may go pleasure themselves.
Back to top Go down
h3r0

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:20 pm

Xanatos wrote:
Okay, just to make this clear... When I said 'we', I actually meant 'DVAS', outsiders may go pleasure themselves.
Just wanted to make sure that you can get atleast that 5 players. But whatever, I've got other peeps to play with..
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:09 pm

So, the DVAS will be as follows:
Xanatos
Bob
Heat
Sergey (if he's not too drunk?)
Ossacz

Would still need a couple of back ups... Ratchet? Exact?
Back to top Go down
deakillernick

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:18 am

Quote :
I will have to warn you though, due to the past of our two clans, every DVAS player taking part must be at their best behaviour, any flaming or unnecessary trashing will result in a immediate ban from the match as well as a temporary ban from the forums and teamspeak.
I will make sure every DEA player will reflect the same respect.
We play to encourage members and have fun, not prolonging that ridiculous feud between our clans.

Nick
Back to top Go down
Sergey
Co-leader
Co-leader
Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:54 am

Xanatos wrote:
So, the DVAS will be as follows:
Xanatos
Bob
Heat
Sergey (if he's not too drunk?)
Ossacz

Would still need a couple of back ups... Ratchet? Exact?

Get someone else to play for me, Ill be the backup. We have like 5 days of partying here atm so not sure if will be on.
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:15 am

I can most likely be another backup if the scrim takes place at 19 GMT. But keep in mind that I am one of the worse backups ^^ so I shouldn't play if it's not necessary.

And my health isn't the best nowadays so I could be gone in random moments in the match  ^^
Back to top Go down
deakillernick

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:16 pm

btw...what Server are we playing on?
and what maps...We play on Backlot Crossfire, Chrash, Strike, and Broadcast!!
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:28 pm

EU competitive maps. So Backlot, Crossfire, Crash, Strike and Citystreets (District)

We can't play on our 1.6 promod server unless we manage to fix some issues with the mod. It would be easiest to play on a free 1.7 server.
Back to top Go down
deakillernick

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:00 pm

we can make our SnD server 1.7 promod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:53 pm

then do so, make sure team kill is off, and that the promod mod is mr_12
/rcon promod_mode match_mr12 (if you didnt know it all ready)
Back to top Go down
deakillernick

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:34 pm

idk any of that...we gonna do 1.7 and get a free server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:35 pm

ok! Cya there
Back to top Go down
deakillernick

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Good Game yday...I hope we can do that on a regular basis like weekly if the possibility arises.
Cleared up lots a things for me, talking in person just gives me a total different image of a person then typing.
Out of some unexplainable reason tho...I enjoy killing Ratchet the most...maybe the german thingy he has going on...or maybe the fact that he plays LOL...idk...
JK ya all are real cool guyz...and we enjoyed playing against ya...and Heat...ur still a Beast on the scope.

Nick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrimming against DEA   Scrimming against DEA Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrimming against DEA
Page 1 of 1