Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Tim. (Certain fuckers dont even need to read this and think how stupid I am; so just go away bitches)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratchet

For Tim. (Certain fuckers dont even need to read this and think how stupid I am; so just go away bitches) Empty
PostSubject: For Tim. (Certain fuckers dont even need to read this and think how stupid I am; so just go away bitches)   For Tim. (Certain fuckers dont even need to read this and think how stupid I am; so just go away bitches) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:13 pm

"You guys tell me when there is interesting stuff to read, that's when I check the forum." (c) Tim 

Tim ik heb een dikke lul as surprise for you! Come to me it's specially for you! hmm soon we're not a community anymore (SPOILER) hihiih. I hope this post is interesting enough for you Tim! This is only for you mate!

I wish you all good snaks.

Look where we started and where we are now ;___; 

Dem feels ~~~~ too much.

Tim happy? Tim happy? Tim is happy. Always.
Back to top Go down
Tim

Tim

For Tim. (Certain fuckers dont even need to read this and think how stupid I am; so just go away bitches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Tim. (Certain fuckers dont even need to read this and think how stupid I am; so just go away bitches)   For Tim. (Certain fuckers dont even need to read this and think how stupid I am; so just go away bitches) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:58 am

I'm confused but strangely aroused (no homo)
Back to top Go down

For Tim. (Certain fuckers dont even need to read this and think how stupid I am; so just go away bitches)
Page 1 of 1