Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application TezZz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
natqu

natqu

Application TezZz Empty
PostSubject: Application TezZz   Application TezZz EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:09 am

1: What's your CoD4 name? : FoUr*TezZz
2: What is your real name? (Surname not needed) :Mateusz
3: What is your everyday E-mail? :mateusz698-1998@o2.pl
4: How old are you? :16
5: Where are you from? :Poland
6: What is your X-fire? (Needed) :
6b: Will you add our members to X-fire? :Yes
7: Have you ever been in a clan? :eD, GROM
8a: Are you currently in a clan? (If so, which one?) :No
#If you were in a clan but no longer with them, answer question (8b)
8b: Why are you not with them?

9: How many hours are you online per week? :24/7
10: How often do you play on our servers? (Roughly) :I do not play yet
11: Which of our servers do you play on? : no because I can not find yours servers
12: What days and what times during those days are we likely to see you play? :Monday's
13: Have you ever scrimmed or mixed for another clans scrim? :No
#If you have scrimmed before answer (13b) if not skip it:
13b: How did you perform? :

14: Do you play 'Promod'? do you prefer 'Hardcore'? :I play on HC 
15: What are your weapons and perks of preference? :M40a3, MP5 and AK. Perks band, moc and silence.
16: What is/are your favourite map(/s)? :Crossfire, Pipeline, Brodcast
17: Do you rush? Snipe? #What type of player are you? :I no Rush. I m Sniper
18: Why do you want to join DVAS? :Because DVAS a good clan and I could got better develop
19: Why should DVAS accept you? :I'm a good player, I have experienced because, i play a few years.
20: Do you have a microphone and willing to have Teamspeak based conversations? : No, because I have broken
21: Will you check our forum regularly? (You will be expected to continue to use forum, posting ideas or helping other people with their application should you be accepted.) :Yes
22: Do you want to donate? (Appreciated, but this will have no influence on your application, so don't worry.) :Maybe
d624
23: Please type your full 32 digit long GUID here:4c57d62452d092fc408d191ed5e4a756
8d19756
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

Application TezZz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application TezZz   Application TezZz EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:45 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in joining DVAS. Unfortunately I have to reject your application right away as you haven't played on our servers, thus the majority of our members can't possibly know you well enough to make a thought through vote on your application.

Now, if you want to join DVAS, I'd recommend you to start playing regularly on our promod server (IP: 93.104.209.222:28967) at least for a couple of weeks before applying again. In addition, you should get Xfire (I take it you don't have Xfire yet as you skipped the question 6) and add our members, so you can see when they're playing and perhaps arrange a match with them. This thread will be locked but should you have any questions, feel free to contact me via private message.

Cheers
Back to top Go down

Application TezZz
Page 1 of 1