Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

^5 let me enter in the dvas team! =p

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zZsM[o]Ky.

zZsM[o]Ky.

^5 let me enter in the dvas team! =p Empty
PostSubject: ^5 let me enter in the dvas team! =p   ^5 let me enter in the dvas team! =p EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:01 pm

Hello all! it' s me SmOky from cod4 promod! =D i hope that some of you remember me.
I really would like enter in this fucking awesome team who is the DVAS team because i like play with all DVAS players and i don t have any team!!
I hope that you will accept my proposition! =D so bb all, see you in cod4 promod!

(sorry for the misstakes) clown
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: ^5 let me enter in the dvas team! =p   ^5 let me enter in the dvas team! =p EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:50 pm

Hey mate, please go through this question list (https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com/t4-for-new-applicants-read-here-first) and copy/paste them in the same format, but answered here.
Back to top Go down
zZsM[o]Ky.

zZsM[o]Ky.

PostSubject: Re: ^5 let me enter in the dvas team! =p   ^5 let me enter in the dvas team! =p EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:09 pm

it 's ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ^5 let me enter in the dvas team! =p   ^5 let me enter in the dvas team! =p Empty

Back to top Go down

^5 let me enter in the dvas team! =p
Page 1 of 1