Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DRAKEEE'S application

Go down 
+17
Whate
$uperMaN
Stormyeh
Free
hedgy
N1LS0N
Ketchup
Carl
=Undertaker=
Xanatos
x Legion
Ratchet
datis
MagicznySut
Supersoft
Tim
Hullu
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should Drake be re-accepted?
Yes
DRAKEEE'S application  I_vote_lcap65%DRAKEEE'S application  I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 13 ]
No
DRAKEEE'S application  I_vote_lcap35%DRAKEEE'S application  I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

DRAKEEE'S application  Empty
PostSubject: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:13 pm

1: What's your CoD4 name? : DRAKE
2: What is your real name? (Surname not needed) : DRAKE
3: What is your everyday E-mail? : drakeeeee1998@hotmail.nl
4: How old are you? : 14
5: Where are you from? : Netherlands
6: What is your X-fire? (Needed) : waaee
6b: Will you add our members to X-fire? : sure

7: Have you ever been in a clan? : yes
8a: Are you currently in a clan? (If so, which one?) : no
#If you were in a clan but no longer with them, answer question (8b):
8b: Why are you not with them? : clan/team died

9: How many hours are you online per week? : dunno
10: How often do you play on our servers? (Roughly) : everyday
11: Which of our servers do you play on? : DVAS promodlive
12: What days and what times during those days are we likely to see you play? : Saturday/Sunday
13: Have you ever scrimmed or mixed for another clans scrim? : yes
#If you have scrimmed before answer (13b) if not skip it:
13b: How did you perform? : good

14: Do you play 'Promod'? do you prefer 'Hardcore'? : promod
15: What are your weapons and perks of preference? : ak-47
16: What is/are your favourite map(/s)? : crash/strike/crossfire
17: Do you rush? Snipe? #What type of player are you? : hmm not rushing but im not a camper either
18: Why do you want to join DVAS? : my old clan died and my promod team is dead aswell so im clanless and i like the dvas server and the people in it and the server <3333
19: Why should DVAS accept you? : think im a normal/good player and im most of the time a freindly guy Smile
20: Do you have a microphone and willing to have Teamspeak based conversations? : YES
21: Will you check our forum regularly? (You will be expected to continue to use forum, posting ideas or helping other people with their application should you be accepted.) : sure
22: Do you want to donate? (Appreciated, but this will have no influence on your application, so don't worry.) : no im too young

23: Please type your full 32 digit long GUID here: 29e6bf7d5995138c3638ba31e22148b3

Last edited by DRAKEEE on Mon May 20, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hullu

Hullu

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:25 pm

I'd like to give him a chance Razz
I'll vote after there's a poll
Back to top Go down
Tim

Tim

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Can you fill in question 19 to 21 Drake?

Nice and friendly guy, no doubt in that
Back to top Go down
Supersoft

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:07 pm

YES! Very good player Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MagicznySut

MagicznySut

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Yes from me, nice guy ;D
Back to top Go down
datis

datis

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:27 pm

A strong yes. I'll vote when poll is up.

'cus why the hell not.

Hope you make it in mate! Wink
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Now the evil Ratchet comes and votes 'no'... "huuuuuuuh Ratchet! Why?? Cmon Smile Don't be so negative. He is really a good player! Oh Ratchet cmon."

I vote no because of the story we had some months ago.

Good luck with your application.

>RatchBatch<

Last edited by Ratchet on Mon May 20, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:02 pm

This is the same Drake from back then?
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:14 pm

x Legion wrote:
This is the same Drake from back then?
This is.
Back to top Go down
=Undertaker=

=Undertaker=

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:42 am

They all come running back...

I vote No.

Reason being, you've left and you didn't really leave any impression on the clan anyway.

Thanks for your app. Wreckz.
Back to top Go down
Carl

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:37 pm

I vote no because as I see it here, you have been in DVAS before? and well if I didnt notice you joining then you cant have made such a good impression... also once you left you dont have a big change coming back in..
have a fantastic day sir //c4wa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:18 pm

i got to say 1 thing i know what i did wrong the previous time that i were in dvas i left after 2 days and told it actually to no one but i was a clan hopping kid.. and im not anymore i jsut like the server and the people in it and i hope u guys give me a second chance Smile
Back to top Go down
Ketchup
Admin
Admin
Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:41 pm

I will hold my vote untill the clanleader says something about this.

Not sure if you actaully can join DVAS again tho, think it's against the rules?
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:46 pm

I'm with Ketchup, see what Rocker has to say. If he lets you carry this application on, you'll be very lucky to get in. So best you try your hardest, eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:47 pm

x Legion wrote:
I'm with Ketchup, see what Rocker has to say. If he lets you carry this application on, you'll be very lucky to get in. So best you try your hardest, eh?
idd Smile
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:14 pm

DRAKEEE wrote:
i got to say 1 thing i know what i did wrong the previous time that i were in dvas i left after 2 days and told it actually to no one but i was a clan hopping kid.. and im not anymore i jsut like the server and the people in it and i hope u guys give me a second chance Smile

You forgot to mention the sticky story... when you lied to us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:18 pm

Ratchet wrote:
DRAKEEE wrote:

didnt lie its true.
Back to top Go down
N1LS0N

N1LS0N

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Hes good player , nice player and he's dutch Very Happy
left the clan but why don't give him an last chance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:29 pm

N1LS0N wrote:
Hes good player , nice player and he's dutch Very Happy
left the clan but why don't give him an last chance?
ty nilson but jsut 1 thing guys i wont lie abut anything anymore i rlly like this clan
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:55 pm

DRAKEEE wrote:
Ratchet wrote:
DRAKEEE wrote:

didnt lie its true.

Look, first you joined DVAS, left without saying something, then you tried to rejoin, after that you saw our reactions and didnt think about joining back as Drake... then, not after a long time, your imaginary 'brother sticky' started to play cod4 and got a completely new xfire account. Then your 'brother' could make it into DVAS... after some days he was inactive however, because you preferd playing further as Drake with some mixing groups... sorry but I still think you keep lying here.

It isn't a coincidence that your brother started to play on 1.6 and preferd us, DVAS, to join. Because you are behind this person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Well, he did get that 1v4 clutch. I vote yes EVEN THOUGH HE DOES NOT BELIEVE IN MY NOSCOPES!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Ratchet wrote:
DRAKEEE wrote:
Ratchet wrote:
DRAKEEE wrote:

didnt lie its true.

Look, first you joined DVAS, left without saying something, then you tried to rejoin, after that you saw our reactions and didnt think about joining back as Drake... then, not after a long time, your imaginary 'brother sticky' started to play cod4 and got a completely new xfire account. Then your 'brother' could make it into DVAS... after some days he was inactive however, because you preferd playing further as Drake with some mixing groups... sorry but I still think you keep lying here.

It isn't a coincidence that your brother started to play on 1.6 and preferd us, DVAS, to join. Because you are behind this person.
i will explain it when i left dvas it was like 2 weeks later i made an apply again and then i saw all those reactions and i knew i couldnt make it so i deleted it TRUE so i got mad and went back to my xbox 360 where i allways played on before but after 1/2 weeks i got bored of it again and went back to pc and in that time my bro prob did make it in dvas and this is true i really wanna join dvas so i wont lie ..Smile
Back to top Go down
hedgy

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:45 pm

i vote yes hes good nice understands jokes etc..
Back to top Go down
Free
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:01 pm

As Ketchup and Legion, want to see what Rocker says before to give my vote
Back to top Go down
Stormyeh
Admin
Admin
Stormyeh

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:09 am

I vote yes. Drake, I see your eagerness into joining the clan and even though you lied to us, I still want you to join because it seems that you've changed and want to be in the clan for good. Good luck in joining the clan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRAKEEE'S application    DRAKEEE'S application  Empty

Back to top Go down

DRAKEEE'S application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next