Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye        Goodbye EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:21 pm

Ive come to know most of you very well, Good times, Bad times. You guys are like my cod4 family, But good times always come to a end. I have no business playing cod4 anymore. Ill pop into teamspeak every so often. Since I am leaving I might as well say this, Rocker. I have been trying to contact you for about two months now. I even xfired you when you were online, But I got no response. I have had the promod 1.6 rcon password for more than a couple months now. If you trust me with the password, So be it. If not, Then change it. No other way of saying this. I am heat, A.K.A MURRICA, & I am signing out <3 Goodbye
Back to top Go down

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye        Goodbye EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Sergej & Superman have brought up some points that I did not think of when I was writing this, The reason behind me leaving, There are two. 1: I cant play Cod4 anymore. My game, It is acting up. I cant join a single game without getting 999 ping. It is nothing with my connection, Not with my FpS, Its just lagging. I have no idea why. 2: I dont want to be forgot. All of these other members rarely cross the minds of the more active members who knew them. I don't want that to happen to me. That is why I would be leaving. If anybody who reads this can help me with the game, Anybody at all. Just speak up & help. I have reinstalled twice, ( Why i was not on for like a week ) I have tried everything I could think of to stop the lag, Connect to a new network. My dad recently got a new router ( nothing to do with me lagging ) But could that be the source of me lagging? The new router?
Back to top Go down
datis

datis

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye        Goodbye EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:53 pm

Of course the router can be the reason. I think we have some Google-using tech-nerds that can solve the issue for you. Provide us with more information and watch the magic happen Wink

I've heard of that issue before, but I can't remember how/if it was fixed. I'll update this post when more info is given.

xoxo

daty the muppeteer
Back to top Go down
adrr

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye        Goodbye EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:18 pm

I've had similar issues before, solved it by buying a new router, the old one had gotten so warm that it had melted and cause for me to get 999 ping every now and then hah :-)
Back to top Go down
datis

datis

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye        Goodbye EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:05 pm

adrr wrote:

IT'S ALIVE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye        Goodbye Empty

Back to top Go down