Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOODBYE MY LOVED ONES

Go down 
+2
Dxa
Skrelox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Skrelox

Skrelox

GOODBYE MY LOVED ONES Empty
PostSubject: GOODBYE MY LOVED ONES   GOODBYE MY LOVED ONES EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:45 pm

So, this is it.

I haven't actually felt like I've been a part of DVAS for some time now, probably since DVAS turned from a community to LoL clan. I'm not a LoL player and I will never be one. I'm literally no use of in DVAS (I shouldn't vote in LoL applicants and nobody just applies from COD4). I don't even communicate with anyone from DVAS anymore (like I'd try to).

So yeah, I'm leaving DVAS.

Good luck to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin
Dxa

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY LOVED ONES   GOODBYE MY LOVED ONES EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Just to point out few thing. This is not LoL clan. We play mostly LoL because Cod4 has become boring and we are in middle of really big change and these takes a lot time. So we are just exploring what we are going to be.

There is list games are atm played:
- CS
- Cod4
- LoL
- Garrys Mod

Feel free to suggest more games to play. It is all about players, what we do. Cod4 is dying and most of us has played it for years (about 6 years here), so you dont expect ppl to play same game for that many years. Mostly one game has 1-3 years life time.

Good luck with your future.
Back to top Go down
h3r0

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY LOVED ONES   GOODBYE MY LOVED ONES EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Dxa wrote:
so you dont expect ppl to play same game for that many years. Mostly one game has 1-3 years life time.

Still doing it and hopefully will keep doing for another 6 years m8. Game is never dead if people don't let it to die.

@Skrelox: Hope it's not a wrong choice. Atleast you can rejoin now if you feel like. Also you've could gone play some cs with serg couldn't you? Gl with whatever you'll be doin', hit me with messages if u feel like. (like now when we're talking @ steam ;o )
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY LOVED ONES   GOODBYE MY LOVED ONES EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:55 am

We have a lot of kankerstrike players here you just never show up on ts...  Sad

I joined this clan/community with you so it's sad to see you going since I had my most fun gaming moments with you back in the days...

MLG
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader
Myth34

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY LOVED ONES   GOODBYE MY LOVED ONES EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:00 am

I'm never happy to see people leaving the community, but I understand your opinion.
I wish the best to you in the future Skrelox, enjoy life and good luck.

Oh and a small notion: If any one of you ever feel like the community is not as active as you wished it would be, or if you don't find the amusement you are looking for, then just join teamspeak as sort of a test. Even if this forum is inactive at times, the activity at teamspeak never dies. And in my opinion teamspeak is where most fun is made. So I hope to see all the regular forum checkers in our teamspeak in the future, just for a nice chat. (Non DVAS members are also allowed since there is no password anymore. Just connect to vincentcox.com and join one of the public channels. As a guest you can't see when people are in the member section, but we'll see you and come hang out. So just join the public channel and we'll join you Wink )

Greetz, 
Myth34
Back to top Go down
Yuvanth

Yuvanth

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY LOVED ONES   GOODBYE MY LOVED ONES EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 3:46 pm

Come on skrelox even im not a LoL player ... Lets play some cod4 and stay in DVAS?  Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY LOVED ONES   GOODBYE MY LOVED ONES Empty

Back to top Go down

GOODBYE MY LOVED ONES
Page 1 of 1