Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry DVAS!

Go down 
+19
Xanatos
Ketchup
Myth34
Slide <3
Ratchet
Jokes
stoetzR
Whate
Skrelox
h3r0
Yuvanth
Bob
fUZE
Baddy
Ossacz
=Undertaker=
Stormyeh
Yawi
SpongeBOB :D
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ratchet

Sorry DVAS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry DVAS!   Sorry DVAS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 5:33 pm

Better wait for Xana, Legion or Rocker before you keep on discussing this.
Back to top Go down
Slide <3
Admin
Admin
Slide <3

PostSubject: Re: Sorry DVAS!   Sorry DVAS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:31 pm

I wasn't there so I can't really say anything but to me, we shouldn't unban him. I really hate hackers and the fact that he did hack just for a simple DVAS v DVAS makes me even more disappointed. Our rules ain't so hard to understand!

Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader
Myth34

PostSubject: Re: Sorry DVAS!   Sorry DVAS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:31 pm

It's not funny. I agree with slide
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: Sorry DVAS!   Sorry DVAS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:34 pm

It's not funny. I agree with Myth and Slide
Back to top Go down
Ketchup
Admin
Admin
Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Sorry DVAS!   Sorry DVAS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:51 pm

It was not funny...

But I do agree that if the others who hacked in the clan got a second chance, why shouldn't spongebob have one?

Even though hacking really pisses me off sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Sorry DVAS!   Sorry DVAS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:30 pm

SpongeBOB wrote:
Its called a joke.
Rules of the clan are something every member has to obey, much like laws in a state. Now, if you robbed someone, and defended yourself with "it was a joke", do you think they would let you go with it?

Don't bother to reply, it was a rhetorical question.

Last edited by Xanatos on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exact

Exact

PostSubject: Re: Sorry DVAS!   Sorry DVAS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:20 pm

i think we shouldnt give you a 2nd chance in the clan!
You were not even a week in the clan and you do something stupid already.. Also the fact that you even had hacks on your PC makes me think.. If you got thema on your PC it means you could have used thema before on our server!

Or any other server...
- Xana
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Sorry DVAS!   Sorry DVAS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 3:28 am

Well, I liked Spongbob until I heard all of this shit about him. Not even that, but I've heard other things about him to like from certain members in M* and that he is power hungry. Wish I knew that before I voted on his application.
Good luck with this "Journey" of yours, and due to respect, I will not say anything about the fact that you hacked.
Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

PostSubject: Re: Sorry DVAS!   Sorry DVAS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:48 pm

the past is the past and the discussions than were than....
the people that hacked/cheated were forgiven than and frankly sponge ; that's not your concern nore your buisness what we did back than! the fact is that even today we still have a bad reputation over those acts !
you knew the rules, or at least you should have. if it's up to me you stay kicked and banned from clan and servers! there is no difference between you and other hackers that we banned from the server !
the ppl that found this funny and said to you to put on your hacks should think twice about these things, you see the consequences about these things ! it's not funny nore cool and this will bring the clan back in a bad daylight if this comes out ! and i'm sure it will go around in the gaming community!
hope you find this funny 2 because i don't see the humor of this !
I hope our amazing co-leader will give his opinion on this as well and than we can see what to do but pls make no mistake sponge: i will do everything what is in my power to avoid some kind of re-entering vote or let you reply again !
after all you are nothing more that a guy who needs hacks to play a game or enjoy yourself . In other words; a sad little hacker.........
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: Sorry DVAS!   Sorry DVAS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:31 pm

Ok... Lots of different things to say here and mixed opinions from myself.

1.  I don't think this is as bad as people are making out to be.  He didn't use these hacks against another clan, or in another match, he just did it in a friendly DVAS v DVAS match where we all know each other.  I for one don't at all feel bad that I kicked his ass while he was hacking.  Wp Erwin my fellow carrying wingman.  We've still got Superman and Heat in DVAS were found guilty while they were playing against other people with our tags, THAT gave us a bad reputation.  But if this gets out then it's due to our own members bringing us down by telling others what Sponge did, and that's just retarded.  Yes it was in the past, but that doesn't change that it happened.

2.  Xana, I'm afraid I'm gunna have to reply.  That example is shit, there are many different rules / laws and each one has a different punishment based on the severity of what was done.  So you've shot yourself in the foot by bringing law into this.  If you steal from a shop once, you'll probably get a warning at that age, do it again... Jail time. If you rob a bank... Jail time.  If you steal from yourself, wait... What?

3.  I had fun that game and it was down to those people who said yes, and then carried on having a laugh knowing he was doing it.  It seems there was no talk while he was using it about him having to take it off, they just let it happen.  So they can share the blame equally, no?  "Accessory to" I believe it's called.  But why would we do that? They're all known members and we enjoy playing with them.  I'd say just let it go and give him a chance.

Rocker, you can do something about this and have the final say. I won't argue your decision, just give my own opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry DVAS!   Sorry DVAS! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry DVAS!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2