Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future of DVAS idea topic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rumpelstiltskin

Future of DVAS idea topic Empty
PostSubject: Future of DVAS idea topic   Future of DVAS idea topic EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:14 am

Hi Guys (and slide),

As you all probably are aware of, we are at crossroads. Rocker has left the building and the elections for the new leader are in progress. 

I had a conversation with Super about the future of DVAS. From my perspective DVAS has to change to continue existence. Iam almost every day online at 7PM amsterdam time. As most of you guys know i reapplied because i was playing daily for the last two months on the server with pleasure. Since i joined however the server is most of the time empty unless Ossaz and i join the server. Where is everyone? Since everyone is free to join DVAS and this is no prison we cant enfore any member to be online on the server. There is a Real LIfe besides cod4 and dvas ofc.

As most of you know, Cod4 was released in 2007. One of the most appreciated COD games in history! However if you look at this fact realistically, then you must realize that the community for cod4 is slowly dying. Yeah yeah i can hear you all screaming COD4 life and blabla. Which is good though. But in order to adapt, perhaps its time for a big change.

I would like everyone to think about adding new COD games to DVAS. Adding new cod games to the community means we are able to attract more players. Iam aware that some of the players in this clan are not able to run the new cod games, but think of this. If we are able to attract players from the newer cod games they are able to run COD4. Also from a financial view this is a win-win situation. Since BLOPS 2 the newer cod games dont have the option to host servers, we dont have to rent new servers.

From an organisational perspective it would be good to have one general leader (Legion you have my vote Razz) and have per game a division leader. 

This is just my idea and Supers for the future of DVAS. Feel free to express your thoughts on this subject!

o and i got newsflash... Iam getting married in january and we just found out that my soon to be wife is pregnant! Can is save a spot in DVAS for the youngest recruit ever Razz?

Regards,

Rumpel
Back to top Go down
Hullu

Hullu

PostSubject: Re: Future of DVAS idea topic   Future of DVAS idea topic EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:05 am

Going for other games like more recent CoDs sounds brilliant, but why not further than that? As we know we have alot players who play Dota, CS and such. So why not go for them? 
I don't know much about Dota but for CS the server isn't a must. Casual servers use to be empty and as a premade lobby you can just join the server with 10 people approx
 simultaneously.

And for the baby, I'd like to say we welcome the DVAS Baby?
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

Skrelox

PostSubject: Re: Future of DVAS idea topic   Future of DVAS idea topic EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:41 am

I really like your idea Rumpel, especially the part with general and division leaders.

Also, congratulations! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: Future of DVAS idea topic   Future of DVAS idea topic EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:38 am

I shall name myself to be the leader of DVAS robot unicorn attack team.
ON A SERIOUS NOTE I like your idea and blehbluhblah.
Gratz on pregnanting your wife! (totally proper english)
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Future of DVAS idea topic   Future of DVAS idea topic EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:34 pm

The only problem with the idea of doing this with more games is corruption. There would be too many situations where something could happen. But, an idea to fix this could be that a new "section" of DVAS cannot be added unless it has 15 people in it. There are still a few flaws I see in this idea, but it is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of DVAS idea topic   Future of DVAS idea topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Future of DVAS idea topic
Page 1 of 1