Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Regards to the DEA Topic

Go down 
+3
Xanatos
$uperMaN
x Legion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
x Legion

In Regards to the DEA Topic Empty
PostSubject: In Regards to the DEA Topic    In Regards to the DEA Topic EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:05 pm

It was because of me Nick posted asking you guys to have a match. I had been talking with him a bit via PM and he seemed alright after that. The attempt at getting a match with you guys would have been a quick and easy way of sorting any disagreements out quick and without anyone having to take the initiative to talk... But you kinda took his "Girlz" comment a bit too seriously just because he is who he is. Straight away you made him the bad guy out of nothing and then all jumped on the same train. Myth, he didn't want to talk to you about any problems DEA have had with DVAS, or the other way around... He wanted to talk about if you wanted any help with the servers etc... But no one even thought to ask before hand, just assumed.

This is part of the reason why I left guys, but I'm not going to cause any problems, just be more open minded next time. See ya'll in League. Razz
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader
Myth34

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to the DEA Topic    In Regards to the DEA Topic EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:47 pm

Ok so apperantly I made a wrong impression. Let me clear up some things.

When I joined this clan, we already were not on the best terms with DEA, but I myself had nothing to do with that. Afterwards I heard of scrims going wrong and stuff, and I even took the lead in arranging one on good terms so we could leave the whole thing between the clans behind us. But in said mix, one of the DEA members started using hacks near the end (Not gonna discuss this all over again, someone from DEA himself confessed it afterwarts, idc, just part of the story here). So i was not amused by the whole thing and felt kind of violated. That's when I decided for myself that I wouldn't mix with DEA anymore.

It was after this scrim that even more troubles occured and a big part of the clan became annoyed at DEA. It is in this context that i saw Nicks post. I didn't know Nick, nor did I have any grudge against him. I was just very sceptical towards a new scrim between us. 
He started off with a joke of calling us 'girlz', which I didn't really mind, but given the circumstances just might not have been a smart call. I then stayed relatively neutral and made clear that if we he wanted to scrim, I'd rather talk things out with Nick first.
Continuing after that I believe that it is safe to say that we both became too aggressive towards eachother, without the need for it.

From my eyes, regardless of Nicks real intentions, he was just being too disrespectful. I clearly stated that if he wanted to talk he could message me more info about time and date and I left it at that.
The next morning is when I saw that other members threw their hate out and locked the thread, which I regret.

So in conclusion, I don't have anything against Nick in person and I would like to stress that, but I do still not like DEA's style in general. However I'm prepared to have a talk with Nick on friendly terms so we can get things past us. I will just not tolerate if someone comes to disrespect us on our own forum.

About his intentions of helping out with the servers I had no clue.

I'll leave this thread open for the moment, but if it becomes a thread of how much some people hate DEA than i'm locking it.
If anyone has an opinion I'll be more than glad to talk with them in private, and that definitely includes Nick.

Greetz, 
Myth34
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to the DEA Topic    In Regards to the DEA Topic EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:54 am

I don't think we took the "Girlz" part "a bit too seriously.." It's the little stuff like that.. I don't give a shit if he made a post that just said "Girlz". I quote, "Enough of u Girlz can get together and Scrim us on 1.6?" If he really wanted to scrim, I feel as if he would make it a little more formal than that. And considering the fact that he is coming to our website, and saying this in my opinion is disrespectful. Once again, I stress the fact that I don't care at all if he only said Girlz.. And Nick. Get out of here with your opinions on DVAS. Nobody really cares at all what you have to say about what you think will happen with DVAS, or how "DVAS will go down the same road with the last leadership if they keep their bullwinkle up." Please do not disturb us at all. And Ryan really? Don't post shit like that again. Stay on your stupid KoS website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to the DEA Topic    In Regards to the DEA Topic EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:07 am

So should we take everything people say about us not too seriously. How about that comment your KoS bitch girl made about how we would never be anything. No, of course not, Lets not take anything too seriously. " This is why I left you guys " Good, about time the trash was taken out. This entire post of yours just pissed me off and mentioning the part thats why I left, Get the fuck off these forums. I dont give a fuck who you were or who you are now Ryan, but you just lost my respect. And if nick wanted to help with the servers and be such a good guy, ( on how much you seem to be talking him up ) then why didnt he say it instead of calling us girls. u wanna scrim or u wanna cry for old times. Insult after insult. Nothing was taking "too" seriously.
Back to top Go down
deakillernick

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to the DEA Topic    In Regards to the DEA Topic EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:42 am

I wish I could say that what I'm trying to do is coz I'm just that kind of selfless guy...but I'm not.
The truth is DVAS has made a name of itself in the cod4 pro league, and I believe that if a clan like that is dying it has a bigger impact on the cod4 community then one would expect.
Sure I could wait for ur clan to disappear, and go ahead and rent ur old promod IP, but that's not what I'm after.
I understand that my actions have an impact on ppl around me, and if we stick together and act as a team now, we can have a positive impact on many.
It only would make sense to fix somtn if it is still worth fixing...if none of DVAS members have genuine interest in the game, there is no reason to take that any further.
My taunting ur clan was merely a attempt to see if any one actually still have a spark for the game.

P.s.:
I don't care for what ppl think happen in the past...it is not my concern.
What counts is now, and now DEA have members that wanna play promod...u have an empty promod server.
It would make sense to work together...
For all the ones that out of some weird reasons try to hold on to a grudge...let me tell u, this is just a game...get over urself...just coz some are great in shooting blimps on a computer screen, that doesn't give em the right to judge or ridicule others, coz if u look in the mirror all u see is just another gamer.
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader
Myth34

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to the DEA Topic    In Regards to the DEA Topic EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:22 am

I really like how you call us gamers, and not some Call of Duty players.
But I also hope that you understand what this implies. DVAS just passed a crossroad on which we decided to not put our attention solely on CoD4 anymore.
So if you think that just because our servers are not populated anymore that DVAS is dying, then I would like to redirect you to this post as an example. We might only have about 25 members at the moment, but half of those members all made a post simply to congratulate someone on a birthday. Besides that we already have 2 new recruits and more incoming.
So if you still believe that DVAS is dying, then I seriously wonder what the most important part is of a clan/community for you Nick: A group of friends playing games together, or a bunch of gamers trying to become a big cod4 clan with as many members as possible.
Probably the thing that annoyed me the most about this thread was that even Ryan seems to have the idea that DVAS has no future. As an old clan leader to the new leader I personally find it very disrespectful to judge like that before giving the community a chance.

Greetz, 
Myth34
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to the DEA Topic    In Regards to the DEA Topic EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:33 am

Now, this is certainly a topic that should be discussed behind closed doors on xfire or ts before taking on the forums. Just so that we could first talk this through with no grudges held and then present it to the rest in a way as many as possible could agree with. And no, I don't mean to undermine the opinions of anyone who wish to hold a grudge against DEA, I have had my share of the shit as well. However, if we ever wish to get past it, we will have to be willing to let those grudges go.

I would like to be a part of the discussion on teamspeak if possible, schedule-wise. Nick, should you have any questions or remarks you do not wish to post here, feel free to pm on the forums or on xfire (xana4705).

Cheers

Ps. Nick, I know you meant no harm with the proposition of scrimmage but considering the situation you should've realised to phrase it a bit differently.

Pps. Ryan, you know I've always had massive respect for you but that last comment was incredibly stupid of you. You of all people should know how carefully one should watch their words on these forums.
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to the DEA Topic    In Regards to the DEA Topic EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:56 am

deakillernick wrote:

The truth is DVAS has made a name of itself in the cod4 pro league
Biggest lol of the day tho it's only 11am
Back to top Go down
deakillernick

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to the DEA Topic    In Regards to the DEA Topic EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:37 pm

I don't know Legion that long, but it seems he has a good take on things...isn't that the reason DVAS made him Leader in the first place?
Condemning him now for saying out loud what he believes in, seems uncalled for, and just puts ur own decision to empower him with leadership in question.

Playing multiple games...will split members in two smaller groups as u can see it already happen on ur TS.
It is not the game that should play the primary role...it should be the ppl u play the game with.
but...in order for some one to feel comfortable playing with others...u have to have respect for each other first..

play the game to hang with ur friends...don't hang with ur friends to play the game...coz every game gets bored after a while...but not the ppl u playing it with.

All that typing only makes sense if u guyz understand that all I care is for the COD4 part/player of ur Clan. and every  statement I'm making is in reference to that fact.

I don't play any other games for now...maybe in the future I care for somtn else, but at that point in time I made COD4 and DEA my hobby, and in order for my hobby to be successful (could use a revision), I believe that a Clan like DVAS should not perish  from the cod4 roster.

So...I hope u guyz understand now where I'm coming from. u always have the option to say "go fuck off"...but if some of u still wanna play that old game...put ur money where ur mouth is and lets scrim.
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader
Myth34

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to the DEA Topic    In Regards to the DEA Topic EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:19 pm

Quote :
I don't know Legion that long, but it seems he has a good take on things...isn't that the reason DVAS made him Leader in the first place?
Condemning him now for saying out loud what he believes in, seems uncalled for, and just puts ur own decision to empower him with leadership in question.
We made Legion our leader for a bunch of reasons. But his look on our communications with other clans wasn't an important one at the time if I remember correctly. We were not condemning Ryan for declaring his opinion, but more for the way how and maybe the timing. Besides (ex-) leaders are humans too, and it's not because they make a small mistake that the suddenly weren't a good leader anymore. Please don't start saying that because we disagree with him right here that we made a mistake appointing him as leader.

Quote :
Playing multiple games...will split members in two smaller groups as u can see it already happen on ur TS.
It is not the game that should play the primary role...it should be the ppl u play the game with.
but...in order for some one to feel comfortable playing with others...u have to have respect for each other first..

play the game to hang with ur friends...don't hang with ur friends to play the game...coz every game gets bored after a while...but not the ppl u playing it with.
Problems will always arise in clans/community's/groups, no matter how you look at it. However last time I checked that's a problem for the members of the community itself and not for outsiders to criticize correct? If you're really worried that much than I can reassure you that something like that won't break up the community.
Precisely because we valued the players more than the games is why we split into multiple games so we could keep everyone active. After all 'It is not the game that should play the primary role'. I don't know what you were trying to say here, but to me it seems like you described why it was a good reason to not put cod4 in front anymore, but put the importance on the members and after that decide the game.

Quote :
All that typing only makes sense if u guyz understand that all I care is for the COD4 part/player of ur Clan. and every  statement I'm making is in reference to that fact.

I don't play any other games for now...maybe in the future I care for somtn else, but at that point in time I made COD4 and DEA my hobby, and in order for my hobby to be successful (could use a revision), I believe that a Clan like DVAS should not perish  from the cod4 roster.
Our Cod4 part is not dying at all. On the contrary, since the formation of the community we have probably mixed and played pub more than before. I even wonder if that could even happen since all of us started out as a gamer that loved cod4, so no reason for us to completely abbandon it.

Quote :
So...I hope u guyz understand now where I'm coming from. u always have the option to say "go fuck off"...but if some of u still wanna play that old game...put ur money where ur mouth is and lets scrim.
If you read the posts accordingly, then you should already know that all you had to for the mix was contact me with a private message so we could talk about it among other things.
However several posts later the only thing I've seen is you pointing out everything that you see as wrong in this clan. I deeply wonder if this whole discussion was necessary when you could have just messaged me. For all I know the mix could have already been over.
So if I don't see a private message in my inbox, then i'm gonna assume that your true intention is not wanting to scrim, but more so a cover to get a chance of starting discussions here.
I hope that we could leave this whole discussion behind cause it's seriously tiring me out.

Greetz, 
Myth34
Back to top Go down
deakillernick

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to the DEA Topic    In Regards to the DEA Topic EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:32 pm

Well...if all u understood from what I'm trying to say...is criticism, then I guess all I can do is wish u luck for whatever u have in mind for the future.
Back to top Go down
Yawi

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to the DEA Topic    In Regards to the DEA Topic EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:48 pm

I just gotta agree with Legion here. The way we manage to make such big of a deal out of a scrim request is just so ridiculous. We should just discuss these requests in private before commenting them unnecessarily like in the earlier topic, which happened to cause all this. So I'd suggest getting someone diplomatic to handle these requests. Someone get my point, please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to the DEA Topic    In Regards to the DEA Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

In Regards to the DEA Topic
Page 1 of 1