Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**Mike's application**

Go down 
+7
datis
x Legion
Hullu
MagicznySut
$uperMaN
Xanatos
**Mike**
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should Mike be accepted in DVAS?
Yes
**Mike's application** I_vote_lcap75%**Mike's application** I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 12 ]
No
**Mike's application** I_vote_lcap25%**Mike's application** I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
**Mike**

**Mike's application** Empty
PostSubject: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:23 pm

Hi DVAS.

I am interested into joining DVAS clan and heading for clan admin for DVAS maybe if I am good enough, maybe clan leader. Here is my background and why will be good at this job:

I think that I am good for the job, because I have been an admin before and I know roughly where I am going and heading towards. I would be useful because I am always online and there when you are the public player needs me. I am a kind person and I will fit in perfectly. I am eager to do well in everything I do and I will love to lead DVAS into the future for more years to come!  

I have done this before at RBL, not as much as in STG because I had to rank up and learn from the bottom upwards. After shut down and crashed because we all got banned for playing minecraft, so a bunch of us including myself made a new can called RBL which is still advancing forward! I am excited to make new friends in DVAS ! 

Thank you for reading ^^ 

1: What's your CoD4 name? :  **Mike**
2: What is your real name? (Surname not needed) : Michael
3: What is your everyday E-mail? :  nouwensmichael0@gmail.com
4: How old are you? : 17
5: Where are you from? : South Africa
6: What is your X-fire? (Needed) : michaelnouwens
6b: Will you add our members to X-fire? : Yes

7: Have you ever been in a clan? : yes
8a: Are you currently in a clan? (If so, which one?) : I have applied for one but they haven't replied to me yet.
#If you were in a clan but no longer with them, answer question (8b):
8b: Why are you not with them? : Because they haven't replied to my application form yet so I don't know if they know what they are doing or if they are busy. 

9: How many hours are you online per week? : all day.
10: How often do you play on our servers? (Roughly) :Not often, because there aren't any players on sometimes.
11: Which of our servers do you play on? : Promod.
12: What days and what times during those days are we likely to see you play? :Weekends.
13: Have you ever scrimmed or mixed for another clans scrim? : 
#If you have scrimmed before answer (13b) if not skip it:
13b: How did you perform? : Well I guess with high ping (240) 

14: Do you play 'Promod'? do you prefer 'Hardcore'? : yes
15: What are your weapons and perks of preference? : ak 74u (smg)/double tap
16: What is/are your favourite map(/s)? : Crash
17: Do you rush? Snipe? #What type of player are you? : All 
18: Why do you want to join DVAS? : Yes
19: Why should DVAS accept you? : Put it above.
20: Do you have a microphone and willing to have Teamspeak based conversations? : Yes
21: Will you check our forum regularly? (You will be expected to continue to use forum, posting ideas or helping other people with their application should you be accepted.) : yes sure.
22: Do you want to donate? (Appreciated, but this will have no influence on your application, so don't worry.) : I don't have a bank account yet, but when I do I will.

23: Please type your full 32 digit long GUID here: 

bbfb481f4659b43615f2e5512735040d

Ps. I am not in ROCCAT anymore (Stopped the application form for ROCCAT)

Last edited by **Mike** on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
**Mike**

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:28 pm

The clan that I applied to is called is ROCCAT.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:38 pm

Please answer questions 9-13. A poll will be added to the application once we have your answers on all the questions. Also, I have to point out that getting an adminship is not that easy. Even if you were a good a guy and proved yourself trustworthy, it might take a year or longer before we needed your assistance in server administration.

Other than that, add our members on xfire and get in contact with them, so they get to know you and can decide what to vote.

Cheers

Ps. Withdrawing your application from the other clan might improve your chances to get accepted in here.
Back to top Go down
**Mike**

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:21 pm

I added everyone Smile With the ROCCAT clan, I would only be a Public  member there at ROCCAT not an admin , so I don't always have to be there and look at their forums etc. If I do that I'll spend more time here than there. 

Can I have the DVAS ts ip so I can chat with you guys?
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:24 pm

Mike add me  @ superawesomematt as you haven't added me yet.
Back to top Go down
**Mike**

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:29 pm

''These requests are pending, they haven't yet been accepted or refused by the receiver.''
Back to top Go down
**Mike**

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:24 pm

So...What happens now? What else must I do to join DVAS? If I have done everything, How long must I wait until you guys get back to me???

PLEASE ADD ME ON XFIRE : michaelnouwens
Back to top Go down
MagicznySut

MagicznySut

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:18 pm

Well, your reply for the asks 8a and 8b really confused me. So if they will accept you, will you stay with them? So why did you make this post ? Just decide in which clan you want to be...Shocked

There are a few ways to increase your app, besides adding people, you can also speak with us on xfire and ask us for playing for example. Everything about it has been written in recruitment section. Be patient ;p
Back to top Go down
**Mike**

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:21 pm

I want to be in DVAS not ROCCAT, yes I will stay with DVAS.
Back to top Go down
Hullu

Hullu

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:48 pm

It's good that you're eager to join clan and help with things but admin isn't easy to achieve. Clanleader? Ehhh... 
But I'll give you vote after I've got to know you and come back home. Good luck with votes Smile
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:34 am

Well... Your chances of becoming clan leader here are almost non existent and you saying it made me laugh a bit Very Happy. But admin, sure. Work hard and try to do things that are in your power for the clan and you'll get your chance the next time Rocker wants names recommended for admins.

(There isn't a waiting list for admins, it's not a first come first serve basis.  The admins are picked based on who sticks out the most as a loyal member and a good attitude.  So people who expect to just become admin after a while with no thought of how they behave... Think again please).

As for the rest of your application and back to the main point... I'll say yes.
Back to top Go down
datis

datis

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:46 am

I think this guy forgot to mention the fact he has brass balls in his application.

The background section of your application was a little hazy, as I have no idea whether or not you're in RBL anymore or not... Still, this is probably one of the most appropriate applications made in DVAS history.

I'm going to say yes because you seem to have a lot of potential, but as most admins have already stated, getting to that position isn't as easy as you made it seem Very Happy Legion pretty much covered this.

Good luck with your application, I'll see on you on the server.
Back to top Go down
**Mike**

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:52 am

I left RBL two weeks ago and I was glad that I did.

How do I find everyone's xfire name? Or must everyone give me it and I'll add you?
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:12 am

https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com/t8-x-fire-information-usernames-of-members

Quote :
With the ROCCAT clan, I would only be a Public  member there at ROCCAT not an admin , so I don't always have to be there and look at their forums etc. If I do that I'll spend more time here than there.
Just a little reminder, it is against our policies and rules to be in multiple clans. So if you get accepted to Roccat and decide to stay there, you won't be allowed to be in DVAS.
Back to top Go down
**Mike**

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:23 am

I left ROCCAT, If your a public member doesn't mean that I am in their clan. I want to DVAS not ROCCAT. It just means that I play on their servers and they know me well.
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:46 pm

After reading all of this, I am going to vote no.

To have the idea to become the clan's leader, seemed kinda strange for me (I know you have seen it as possible, because you are really active and helpful). 
As if someone is born and gets the leadership of the world when he is 18. ^^
I'm not sure if I could explain my reason why I did vote no, but I haven't a good feeling.

Good luck with your application.
#RatchBatch
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Well I am going to hold my vote,but so far, I'm headed towards the no. You seem like a nice guy, a lot of potential as stated, but in my eyes it seems like you would want everything you say to happen, and you would be a bit abusive with your powers. As I stated, I will hold my vote and thank you for your time in reading this. If you have any questions, ask me either on here or on xfire.
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin
Dxa

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:40 pm

I kind of like you (what I have read your post on forums...), you have good ideas and really want to help the clan and still you arent in yet. You still have this "spark" in you, what some have lost. I want to umm... know more about you (Idk how to else say that... My english -.-'). I will hold my vote.

What about voting, we always want to get know the person before voting, so be patient.
Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:51 am

ooohhh god NO !!! i need to compete and start to work for my job here with this guy.....
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
Dxa
Admin
Admin
Dxa

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:34 am

Rocker wrote:
ooohhh god NO !!! i need to compete and start to work for my job here with this guy.....

No you dont need. You will always be our Leader. Heil Rocker! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Changed my mind. Got to know him a bit and seems like a nice lad. I vote yes and good luck mike!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:17 pm

I am going to have to vote no. To be honost, you seem power hungry. You left the clan roccat because you found out that you could not get admin. That you would be a public member. The last thing i think this clan needs is a person who just wants admin, not to just be in the clan. Again, you seem power hungry. I don't think you would be a good fit for the clan.
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin
Dxa

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Voted Yes.

He is kind and friendly. He have high ping, but still he plays good.

+ It is good that he have coals, like he want to be an admin one day. No one should be judge by his/her coals, we all do have them and why not to have big one?

I hope best for you. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:00 pm

heatedHD wrote:
I am going to have to vote no. To be honost, you seem power hungry. You left the clan roccat because you found out that you could not get admin. That you would be a public member. The last thing i think this clan needs is a person who just wants admin, not to just be in the clan. Again, you seem power hungry. I don't think you would be a good fit for the clan.

Have you even talked to him?
Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:04 pm

i vote yes 2 ! but mike know this: don't expect to get admin soon many members are before you!
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** Empty

Back to top Go down

**Mike's application**
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next