Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**Mike's application**

Go down 
+7
datis
x Legion
Hullu
MagicznySut
$uperMaN
Xanatos
**Mike**
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should Mike be accepted in DVAS?
Yes
**Mike's application** - Page 2 I_vote_lcap75%**Mike's application** - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 12 ]
No
**Mike's application** - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%**Mike's application** - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

**Mike's application** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Yes super, I have talked to him. I still hold my vote
Back to top Go down
=Undertaker=

=Undertaker=

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:15 pm

I will vote for him too. I quite like the guy.

1 more and I'll finish this app up.

DVAS Wreckz.
Back to top Go down
**Mike**

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:42 pm

heatedHD wrote:
I am going to have to vote no. To be honost, you seem power hungry. You left the clan roccat because you found out that you could not get admin. That you would be a public member. The last thing i think this clan needs is a person who just wants admin, not to just be in the clan. Again, you seem power hungry. I don't think you would be a good fit for the clan.

I signed the ROCCAT application form long time ago but they haven't got back to me every since, so I left them and canceled the admin-ship from them and went on the search to join another clan who would accept me. I know I am starting from the bottom but I will work my way up to the top. I know it will take it's time, but I don't mind. I might seem power hungry because I was head admin in RBL. It feels weird starting from the bottom starting with no powers so I am sorry if I seem that way, just put me in line to teach me a lesson.

Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:56 am

Alright then, Ill give him a shot. I vote yes. Lock up the thread wreckz, & i guess welcome to DVAS Smile
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:55 am

Well, congratulations! Read the clan rules, etc. etc. You can tag up.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Mike's application**   **Mike's application** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

**Mike's application**
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2