Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DVAS 1.6 servers

Go down 
+9
Rocker
**Mike**
jUZE
hedgy
datis
Dxa
Ratchet
Hullu
$uperMaN
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
**Mike**

DVAS 1.6 servers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVAS 1.6 servers   DVAS 1.6 servers - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Instead of having two promod 1.6 servers, why don't we have a mod servers? (etc. deathrun, star wars, paintball and so on). I see those are always populated, I think personally it is a great stress reliever and makes you have fun with your members, please look into this. That is where everyone goes after playing on promod servers to ''cool down''.

Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DVAS 1.6 servers   DVAS 1.6 servers - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:43 pm

I would love to have a deathrun server lol. THey are fun as hell to play
Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

PostSubject: Re: DVAS 1.6 servers   DVAS 1.6 servers - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:08 pm

here we go again......
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
**Mike**

PostSubject: Re: DVAS 1.6 servers   DVAS 1.6 servers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:50 pm

It is just an idea rocker, I'm not pushing anything. If people love it, why not look into it?? I saw members play lots of deathrun on other servers, if we have our own one, there will be more members active on our own servers.
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: DVAS 1.6 servers   DVAS 1.6 servers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:23 pm

I'll try to put money aside and start a server. I would only be able to pay for 2 month at the most and someone would have to do all of the modding cuz idek how cuz YOLO
Back to top Go down
**Mike**

PostSubject: Re: DVAS 1.6 servers   DVAS 1.6 servers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:31 pm

Why don't we just convert 1 of the hc or mixed 1.6 servers into a 1.6 mod server? because there is barely anyone online on those servers.
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin
Dxa

PostSubject: Re: DVAS 1.6 servers   DVAS 1.6 servers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Okay, we did have Rotu server (I dont remember what happened to it or is still online?), but after while there wasnt players anymore and everyone was like "I would love to play it...". There is alot mod servers, so why to make another? This is like with 1.7 pub servers. There is so many already so why? Ofc we have to have own servers and 1.6 is still our "home"/main patch we play, so normal (hc or sc s&d) and/or promod 1.6 servers are the what would be the servers we have.

It would be nice to have many kind of servers, but servers arent that cheap. I would like cod jump, but there is already servers and them are almost empty, so there is no reason to get one... Ofc, if you pay the server you can decide what it will be (like Rumpel did, but we did help to choose what kind server Very Happy, if my mind isnt messing up...), but we still have 3 servers and Rocker pays them alone...

Sorry again, I just needed to clear my mind and try to tell how it is. Becouse we had/have this kind of conversations every 3-5 month.
Back to top Go down
Carl

PostSubject: Re: DVAS 1.6 servers   DVAS 1.6 servers - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:17 am

This thread just keep reapeting same requests over and over again.

So I talked with Rocker and the final conclusion is that the DVAS mixed server will be turned into a Sabotage server again. It's nothing to discuss further about that.
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: DVAS 1.6 servers   DVAS 1.6 servers - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:18 am

What I have to say, is let's play on all of our servers and get our numbers back up and then I'll buy a new server for everyone. But play on each one of them a lot so we can get back up.
Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

PostSubject: Re: DVAS 1.6 servers   DVAS 1.6 servers - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:31 am

sab stays and s&d stays and i guess you guys wanna play promod so that stay 2. my youngest brother start to play this game as well and i wanna see what he likes and than descide to buy another server.
xana sorry my friend but it will not be another promod server, DVAS allready has 2 promod servers! it will be a mod server just gonna wait a little untill maggot(my youngest brother) played some different mods.
dxa the rotu server was from fubar but we had alot of problems with gameservers.com with lags and stuff, it was a shitty server!
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
Dxa
Admin
Admin
Dxa

PostSubject: Re: DVAS 1.6 servers   DVAS 1.6 servers - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:32 am

Ou yeah, I remember now. It was alot offline and laggy.
Back to top Go down
**Mike**

PostSubject: Re: DVAS 1.6 servers   DVAS 1.6 servers - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:31 am

And tbh, no-one really likes  Rotu servers, It gets too repetitive really fast which makes it boring after a few games. Deathrun at least has some change to it every game you play it. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DVAS 1.6 servers   DVAS 1.6 servers - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Mike, thats why you dont join a rotu server by yourself. If you join with other people, Like 5 members of the clan. It gets very fun.
Back to top Go down
jUZE

PostSubject: Re: DVAS 1.6 servers   DVAS 1.6 servers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Just a question,

DVAS says they want to make their server active. however whenever I want to go and play pub. BSC is nearly full and DVAS is empty.

When I join BSC, almost always are there multiple DVAS members on the server. Why not go on DVAS and play there? If people see that there are players on DVAS promod they will join. I would join even if only 1 player would be on the server. However I won't join an empty server.

If you guys want to increase server numbers, YOU guys have to take the first step and go on the server. Yes 1v1 is boring, but eventually your server will fill

I consider DVAS > BSC simply because of the language rule and minor details such as less whiners ^^

Well just my 2 cents and more of a reminder.
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: DVAS 1.6 servers   DVAS 1.6 servers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:19 pm

That's what I think every time I see multiple DVAS on different promod servers. But, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVAS 1.6 servers   DVAS 1.6 servers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DVAS 1.6 servers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2