Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruiting on Other Clan's Servers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
x Legion

Recruiting on Other Clan's Servers. Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting on Other Clan's Servers.   Recruiting on Other Clan's Servers. EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:44 pm

I had a talk with KoS/ Froggy recently, it appears one of us was caught and warned for advertising DVAS on their servers. I won't point fingers, but I'd like it to be clear that if you continue to do so, it could cause members of DVAS to be banned on sight as a whole, not just yourself.

Play on other servers as much as you want, but all clans as a standard now have a no recruiting policy towards other clans.  Admins would kick, then ban, someone for recruiting on our servers. Don't do it on others. Ok?

Thanks for reading,
Ryan
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting on Other Clan's Servers.   Recruiting on Other Clan's Servers. EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:46 am

Roger. And way to go person whose name starts with the first 5 letters in the alphabet...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting on Other Clan's Servers.   Recruiting on Other Clan's Servers. EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:38 am

I dont get it, abcde. We have a member who has the name abcde?
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting on Other Clan's Servers.   Recruiting on Other Clan's Servers. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:09 am

I'm pretty sure this will get locked for me answering due to "Spam" but I say his name starts with one of those letters..
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting on Other Clan's Servers.   Recruiting on Other Clan's Servers. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:59 am

Well, then you should have said "starts with one of the first 5 letters of the alphabet". Your English is bad and you should feel bad.

And this thread was never really supposed to be a place of conversation but just an announcement.
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting on Other Clan's Servers.   Recruiting on Other Clan's Servers. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:04 am

It was also never meant as a way of one person being singled out. Super, don't do that again please. I would have said the name if I wanted it said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting on Other Clan's Servers.   Recruiting on Other Clan's Servers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting on Other Clan's Servers.
Page 1 of 1