Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frag....in DVAS servers

Go down 
+4
$uperMaN
=Undertaker=
HiRMU
Rocker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocker

Rocker

Frag....in DVAS servers Empty
PostSubject: Frag....in DVAS servers   Frag....in DVAS servers EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:54 pm

From now on all the Frag members can play on the DVAS servers without getting banned.
Frags who were banned will be unbanned. 
shit now that we are playing hippie here, here's another one :  everyone can insult members ingame without getting banned or kicked, this goes for the forum aswell!!

seems that this is a request from the most of the DVAS-members . so be it !!

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
HiRMU

HiRMU

PostSubject: Re: Frag....in DVAS servers   Frag....in DVAS servers EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:52 pm

erm.. what the hell? xd

(obvious troll is obvious, but) Rocker, i think u may have missed your medicines silent
Back to top Go down
=Undertaker=

=Undertaker=

PostSubject: Re: Frag....in DVAS servers   Frag....in DVAS servers EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:53 am

Leave the FRaGz alone!!! All you want is more, more and more Rocker!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc
You don't what they've been through.

EDIT: You don't where they've been though*

Actually ban them all, they're a bunch of miserable people and I don't like any of them. Especially the ones that insult me on arrival.
Dafuq you thinking? Most the clan?! I agree to disagree here.

Rocker, ben je gek geworden? Hippy Flander rotzakken! Pffft, je moeder zou zich schamen.

Ongeschikte leider... Razz
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Frag....in DVAS servers   Frag....in DVAS servers EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:29 am

Sure they might piss you off every once and awhile but as one once said, and I quote, "Why can't we be friends why can't we be friends." Well, we don't exactly have to be friends but I feel as if we are taking a mature step in our relationship with FRaG potentially re-gaining friendship with FRaG. We of course don't have to and we could keep them banned, but I think we should ban only the pricks like Mike or Ghosty. You know, the ones that troll. Also t3kno. Voicing myself here. Basically, if they do something to you, ban them.
~Matt~
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: Frag....in DVAS servers   Frag....in DVAS servers EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:36 pm

This was a request from me, blame shouldn't be pointed at Rocker.  I said most of DVAS didn't want to be a part of the conflict between FRaG and DVAS.  But I also said I'd readd them to the ban list if need be.
Back to top Go down
=Undertaker=

=Undertaker=

PostSubject: Re: Frag....in DVAS servers   Frag....in DVAS servers EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:43 pm

No blame pointed at Rocker, tbh I was just making light of the situation. Rocker is obviously upset and I'm just making a joke out of it, being an asshole as per.

Now in all seriousness....

Yes they're a bunch of douchebags, personally I dislike all of them. However, in the grand scheme of things, there is no further point in continuing this animosity.
It is true, though most won't admit it, that they're friends with these pond scum. So why not just save debate and unban them?

You're right Ryan. Good call. Rocker, hope you'll forgive us some day.
Back to top Go down
datis

datis

PostSubject: Re: Frag....in DVAS servers   Frag....in DVAS servers EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:33 pm

It's not even about being friends with them, it's about being FRIENDLY towards them. I don't necessarily like all of their members, but most/some (I have no idea how many members they have and who they are these days) of the ones I know are decent people who can behave themselves.

I simply think that the same rules apply to them as everyone else. Not all of them have broken our rules, therefore not all of them deserve banishment.

Now then, I'm going to go all biblical and tell the ones that do indeed dislike them to turn the other cheek. LET THEM HAVE A SHOT AT YOU. If they disappoint you (again) they prove to be what you say they are. But it won't be your fault.

COME AT ME BROS!!! WHO WANTS A HUG?!?

Back to top Go down
Rocker

Rocker

PostSubject: Re: Frag....in DVAS servers   Frag....in DVAS servers EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:57 pm

wow datis goes biblical...kk i like that don't forget i spend 6 years in a bordingschool with nons !!!

korinthiers 14:7 vers 3 :  and those who are not with us are against us and they will be our enemy's untill god strike them all !!!! (or something like that)  xDD

basicly it comes down to the simple point that i really don't give a fuck who's on our servers untill i rage and ban them all again. i'm with wreckzy on this one ; i dispice them and they don't excist to me so it's really up to you all. the day i come online and see one of  the FaGs  misbehave or attack my family again they are out and for all admins : don't try to unban them than  or it's gonna be a rage party here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBXywl0nmeM
Back to top Go down
https://dvas-forum.forumotion.com
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: Frag....in DVAS servers   Frag....in DVAS servers EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Won't even think about unbanning them if they try something.  I just asked to give them one chance, and I thank you for accepting it.
Back to top Go down
Rumpelstiltskin

PostSubject: Re: Frag....in DVAS servers   Frag....in DVAS servers EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:26 pm

Right i was thinking about a post about the server of DVAS. 

First of all this bullshit with FRAG, i dont know the history but most important of all i do not care! At the moment our clan is in peril. the server on 1.6 is not doing very well. We must focus ourselves on getting the server more populair! this bs with frag is not getting us anywhere!!!

The amount of posts about Frag and copies of xfire chats are sicking me. If you guys wants to conitunue this bs with frag just say it, then i will leave and i will join a mature clan. Yes some of you are probably offended big time by frag members, deal with it that is life and grow up. 

if you guys are ready to move on(and forget FRAG, this also goes for Rocker etc), then i might turn the 1.7 server in a public server to whatever you guys like!
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Frag....in DVAS servers   Frag....in DVAS servers EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:18 am

Damn. True shit rump but uhm yeah..
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin
Dxa

PostSubject: Re: Frag....in DVAS servers   Frag....in DVAS servers EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:26 am

This isnt only about some of us having issues with f(r)ags, the isssues is in both sides. We have many times tryed to be nice, kindly and friendly, but again some guy of them just come and fucked everything. Like last time...

Rumpel, there is no use to say "If you guys wants to conitunue this bs with frag just say it, then i will leave and i will join a mature clan. ", everyone have their own choicees and thoughts. And there have been so much bs between us (DVAS and Frags), that it is so hard to forgot, but again I can try again (Idk how many times now...) and give them change. If they again fucked this thing it is easy just ban them...

I know this isnt the best parable, but it is like everyone arent forgot what Hitler did and hates still Nazi's. And still they didnt even live in the WWII. Some things is just hard to forgot and it is takes alot time and effort to get this thing sorted out.

We can be matures and try again and let see how it going. There is good ppl in frags too, but then there is rotten tomatos also... But wich clan wouldnt have? We have also some guys who rage about little things and behave sometime little childish, but what I have seen this clan have most mature players...

Sorry for long text, almost a novel and sorry for my bad english.

Yours
- Dxa rendeer
Back to top Go down
=Undertaker=

=Undertaker=

PostSubject: Re: Frag....in DVAS servers   Frag....in DVAS servers EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Better lock this thread before we start this stupid fucking debate up again.

It's finished Rumple, we're unbanning them and noone is under any obligation to talk to them or even acknowledge them should they so wish.

On any occasion I have visited their server, I am immediately bombarded with childish comments and slander because they know who I am, and they know what I stand for. They are bitter and twisted ex-members of DVAS and you can even see it with Kaapeli (ex-DVAS, now ex-RaW). It cannot be helped in some situations and should not be blamed solely on ourselves and our apparent lack in ability to "move on".

The only thing stupid, is our disagreements with RaW, and yet we have a healthier relationship with them. I apologise to them for any problems in the past.

You have seen the text from some members, i.e Daniel, who happens to be our youngest and one of our newest members and yet he knew what he did was wrong and apologised. Sorry to put salt in the wound, but I haven't received a single act or apology from them. Retribution was swift and justified in all cases. Yes I am over it thanks.

Just goes to show you about the difference in maturity, doesn't it Rumple? Again I don't understand what the blackmail is all about tbh.

I am still allowed to dislike them and that should not be up for debate, should it? Because I don't tell you who you can and can't dislike. We have guidelines that should be met, hence why we don't scrim with Asure. I have risen above it and finally agreed to let it blow over, and you should be happy in that case.

I'm also very sorry to hear that you feel our 1.6 server is suffering, perhaps the key is to increase activity on it.

Should anyone wish to comment further they can take up with me in an inbox.

If they kick up stink again they will be banned individually and eventually. End of conversation frankly.

---------------------
THREAD LOCKED
---------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frag....in DVAS servers   Frag....in DVAS servers Empty

Back to top Go down

Frag....in DVAS servers
Page 1 of 1